Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Win for Insanity

33 posts in this topic

Posted

PS~ I wen't to Catholic private schools 'till I was expelled my freshman year... As you can see now, it really puppyed me up. suspicious.gif

High five for Catholicism o/

It sucks so bad. Do you have a Christian name? I chose Luke.

Posted

I'm a republican and all, but I'll give you this:Texas is weird. Like not normal weird, but like Japan weird(No offense intended. I do not have anything against Japan or Japanese people. Except the toyota engineers, because they are stupid.).

Textbooks should give raw, unedited, unbiased information. Teachers should not be allowed to preach politics in their classes, and students have the right to know what really happened, so we can learn from our past mistakes and not repeat them.

Posted

Yeah we're pretty shitty regarding immigrants one of my friends always complains about immigrants taking his jobs, but he doesn't have a job.

...It confuses me too people :S

And then there's the BNP... :c

Posted

Why so mean Largely Legendary? :/

Posted

Yeah we're pretty shitty regarding immigrants one of my friends always complains about immigrants taking his jobs, but he doesn't have a job.

...It confuses me too people :S

And then there's the BNP... :c

He doesn't have a job because the immigrants keep taking them. Jesus, wise up Cascade. lol

Posted

Well maybe I just don't see these kind of things Min, jesus :c

Posted

Wow, you guys are having immigrant problem in the UK? I mean, from where? In America its a real issue, people coming from Mexico, though I say if they're going to work for less than you will, work for less than they will.

Also, now that you have pawnched my internet fist, we are now bros. Everyone is free to follow Cascade's example.

Everyone go punch Cascade's laptop.

Posted

The U.K. is still more insane than America. They'll arrest you if you even try to use a fake gun to ward off an assailant.

Posted

I think they do that here, too. Aethix are you living in the UK?

Posted

Nope, I live in America. I've just heard a bunch of horror stories.

Posted

The U.K. is still more insane than America. They'll arrest you if you even try to use a fake gun to ward off an assailant.

Really? I've never heard that before... :S

Posted

I'm a republican and all, but I'll give you this:Texas is weird. Like not normal weird, but like Japan weird(No offense intended. I do not have anything against Japan or Japanese people. Except the toyota engineers, because they are stupid.).

Textbooks should give raw, unedited, unbiased information. Teachers should not be allowed to preach politics in their classes, and students have the right to know what really happened, so we can learn from our past mistakes and not repeat them.

Thank you, Grandmaster Phoenix! One of the most sensible arguments by far.

Nothing is more annoying than a person who sucks the c*** of a culture that they are not a part of. I am sure you became really in-tune with your inner f***** during the Bush presidency. You followed suit and disliked him for reasons that you couldn't fully understand, becoming so adamant it that you forgot that he's not the president anymore. So you can stop being a pretentious f***** now, bro.

No one cares about your uninformed stances on subjects like these and we care even less about your thoughts on England. There are better places than England.

I was talking to faggot who was sucking the cock of another culture that they aren't a part of, you know. You.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Fundamentally, most other nations are going to be the exact same. Your day-to-day life won't change much. You'll get biased news from whichever country you try to run away to. There will be complaints wherever you go. I'm not a "patriot" or anything, but I think you take a lot for granted. You seem like an ignorant, pretentious idiot. :c

Talking to me? Oh, good. I was looking for an excuse to deride that post. First of all, you assume that I am not part of American culture, I hated Bush for no particular reason, I blindly followed the masses in making that decision, and now continue to believe that he's running the country. All of those are completely wrong. I disliked Bush because he was a useless president who managed to start two wars and run up a huge debt. Of course there were other things besides that in his presidency, but none of them were good. Anyway, we might have just elected Cheney and saved ourselves some time. And I have an "uninformed stance?" Whatever the case, it's a hell of a lot better than yours. You haven't managed to say a single fact or useful piece of information on this thread at all. In fact, all you have managed to do is repeat the words "pretentious" and "f*****" in a few different ways.

There are some things I take for granted, but you're the bigger offender. Saying that "most other nations are going to be the exact same" is a load of BS. Many other nations don't have a stable government, a reasonably unbiased media, or anything like the First Amendment, which you are abusing. I recommend you take a basic Current Events course before posting again. If you've got any other complaints, too bad. Deal with it. Thank you and have a nice day. (:

Posted

Man, screw Texas.

OHWAIT.

Let's fix that.

Man, screw Texas those idiot Texan adults.

Posted

You're not exactly making your stance clear.

Posted

Well maybe I just don't see these kind of things Min, jesus :c

I'm joking, of course.