Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Being Forced to do What I don't Want, Please Help Me

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Lycans are ADORABLE! I used to have the curse of the wolf. I was like "RAWR" and everone else was like "Shoot that monkey-fighter with a silver bullet!" and then I replied "Rut-ro" and we went into a funky hall way chase scene, like on Scooby-Doo. And that's how I saved Kwanza~

Posted

Oh yeah... Sorry. That's just the way I talk. :embarrassed:

It's ok I jump to conclusions quickly sometimes ^_^

As for where I go every full moon, I is not a werewolf, but that is pretty funny :lol: Nah, every full and new moon I go do my ritual. In a sense it's the equivilant of Christian mass, but not really.

Posted

I'm a confirmed Catholic. Every year after getting confirmed, I only went to church at Christmas. Christmas '08 was the last time I went to church <:

I am freeeeee

Posted

Kinda like that George Carlin quote: "Have you noticed that someone else's stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?"

I'm undecided for faith. I thought about Wicca, and it seems like that's the closest to what I believe in, but it doesn't quite fit. I'll figure itout.

But really, I say be honest with your Mom. She will still love you; you're her daughter. If it was such a big deal that she would cease to love you, she wouldn't have married your father; she would have married a catholic man.

Posted

I'm atheist. 3.png

Anyways if you tell her she will understand. Your her daughter and that shouldn't change a thing.

Posted

wait whats a lycan is that a wiccan thing oh man guys im so out of the loop

Posted

Lycan = Lycanthrope = Being that changes from human to animal form = ancient version of a furry

Posted

Nah, not a Wiccan thing. It's from Underworld, a movie about vampires and lycans at war. A werewolf is a basic definition.

Posted

Kinda like that George Carlin quote: "Have you noticed that someone else's stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?"

And there's an invisible man living in the sky!

George Carlin <3

Posted

Nah, not a Wiccan thing. It's from Underworld, a movie about vampires and lycans at war. A werewolf is a basic definition.

I hate ignorant people who assume something is FROM a movie (or any given media) just because that's where they first saw it. Lycanthropy is a REAL disease. Look it up. suspicious.gif

Posted

I hate ignorant people who assume something is FROM a movie (or any given media) just because that's where they first saw it. Lycanthropy is a REAL disease. Look it up. suspicious.gif

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know the name of it, I had actually forgotten about it. No need to call me ignorant of something I forgot. I'm open for someone correcting me on my mistakes, but to call me something I'm not is hurtful, ok?

Posted

When you talk about something that you have no knowledge of, in a manner suggesting that you actually DO have knowledge of it, is being ignorant.

Like when a person who knows nothing of the art world, goes into an art museum and says "I hate this picture cause it's stupid". They don't know what they are talking about, but they act as though they do: ignorant.

Honey, I'm not calling you something you are not. I'm calling you exactly what you are. Cheers, have fun.

Posted

Technically, she cited an example of something that is relevant nowadays, though it does not pertain to the original meaning, so she's not ignorant. She simply doesn't know of the alternate (original) meaning.

Posted

o.O Eh, ok I made an assumption and you could've simply told me that I was wrong and corrected me. I never said I was an expert in the subject. I said where I heard the term from not where it originated. Seriously dude, calling me ignorant is making me sound like someone who claims to know everything and doesn't want anyone to correct them and refuses to believe that. I am not that. I accept I was wrong but don't make me sound like someone who is an ass. Seriously that DOES hurt sadness.gif Oh. also, I'd prefer if i wasn't called "honey". linkblink.gif

Posted

I'm not buying your logic. I'm not being stubborn, I'm just not convinced by your explanation.... Whatever.

Still think you are ignorant, Mila, but... sorry.... if I offended you.

EDIT- "Honey" is not an insult, therefore I feel free to use it as I see fit.