Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I'm going on the notes again, on GMP. Remembering what happened with that-1guy and all.

Posted

LIVE AND LEAAAARN, HANGING ON THE EEEDGE OF TOMORROW.

LIVE AND LEAAAAARN, ARCANE IS THE WEREWOLF, OH YEAH.

LIVE AND LEAAAAAARN, he's the werewolf, my men.

ya.

(If anyone asks, I just know for a fact he's a wolf. You guys can trust me, right? I saved Silves and The Doctor.)

; )

Posted

I can make people sick. I have a 30% chance of inflicting sickness on a target if they are not targtig me and a 50% chance if they are. According to my role message, it appears I can disable a persons nigt action for a day maybe 2. Idk I haven't got to test it out on anyone but pheo and he got a rash. Of course it could have also been that worrywort or whatever it was called idk.

Posted

I heard the note-making guy, whose identity I will not disclose, making notes about GMP. You know, the same guy who made the notes about That-1Guy. Anyways, I figured that since the information was good then, the information ought to be good now.

I woke up with a note "good kill on T1G. GMP is the other one. Lynch for endgame."

Posted

LIVE AND LEAAAARN, HANGING ON THE EEEDGE OF TOMORROW.

LIVE AND LEAAAAARN, ARCANE IS THE WEREWOLF, OH YEAH.

LIVE AND LEAAAAAARN, he's the werewolf, my men.

ya.

(If anyone asks, I just know for a fact he's a wolf. You guys can trust me, right? I saved Silves and The Doctor.)

; )

I can make people sick. I have a 30% chance of inflicting sickness on a target if they are not targtig me and a 50% chance if they are. According to my role message, it appears I can disable a persons nigt action for a day maybe 2. Idk I haven't got to test it out on anyone but pheo and he got a rash. Of course it could have also been that worrywort or whatever it was called idk.

Arcane

Dammit, that explains my rash, you bastard.

Posted

Hmm.

Arcane

Posted

I still say its GMP, because the notes and he's not coming up with an alibi and he claims to have this really crappy ability and you know.

Posted

Pff. You guys. My name does mean "mysterious or secret" you know. And I haven't had a reason to divulge info anyways. I guess I will though, before the lynch gets out of hand. I'm the Alchemist. I can make various potions of different effects, if I have the right ingredients. If you don't believe me, remember how I said I could use Worry Wort, which is a plant?

Posted

Well, shadowknight is gonna actually kill someone tonight, right?

If whoever we lynch during the day isn't the wolf, we can just have him kill the wolf off, right?

Waiting for more evidence, since I see arcane about to post. Arcane, does one of your potions make people throw up whatever's in their stomach?

Also, what stopped either GMP or Acrane or Linkprow from killing last night?

Posted

Throwing up? Nope.

For future reference, I haven't even made a potion yet, because I'm waiting to use a particular one.

What stopped me from killing, you ask? My destinct lack of claws and fur, probably. ;D

Posted

I'm never going to get this sword out of my gut.

Waiting to use? Don't tell me, I bet the wolf would kill you if we knew what it was.

Posted

Shh. >>

Posted

Yes, General.

Posted

Is the doctor still alive? If so, they should probably protect me tonight. I wouldn't wan to come out of hiding only to get mauled.

If not, I may choose to stay in my hiding place. Or maybe not. I'll keep it a secret from the wolf, to protect myself. Whether or not I come out will be a surprise, unless the doctor is alive.

Also, if the doctor is alive, please don't role claim. If a townie knows, tell me.

Posted

GMP