Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that we really need to make sure GMP dies, even if we don't lynch him today. I mean he's the wolf, yeah, but if you guys are absolutely positive you want to lynch a town, thats fine too, so long as someone with killing abilities does the deed tonight, like the doctor or shadowknight or whoever.

Posted

Lol ok I'll vote GMP since it appears he's dying either way.

Posted

I still think he's town. Pheo, do you have any solid evidence besides what the notemaker said?

Posted

Well, I think the notemaker's words are pretty valid at this point. On top of that, he's claimed to have a harmless role that makes everyone look over him, and he's not really giving us an alibi other than that he hates his role, just like every other game.

Posted

OMG guys Im a freaking independent player! You guys are retarded if you haven't discovered that yet. I have 0 effect on this game. I can plant gardens that saha explicitly told me have no effect. Im a filler player.

Posted

GMP, I don't think you've noticed.

Saha can LIE. It's even in the rules, methinks.

Posted

Actually, saha can't lie about your role, that wouldn't make any sense. Also, I always get the useless role, why would it be different now?

Also, does this notemaker happen to be a priest? Because they dislike demons.

Posted

How come I am the only one not getting in on this notemaker shit.

NOTEMAKER, LET ME SEE NOTES, TOO. :<

Posted

We already lynched the priest, GMP.

Posted

Dude, I've yet to encounter this notemaker. Then again, I don't think I count, since I've been in a locked room.

I didn't encounter him before I was in the room, either.

Posted

Is this notemaker real? We don't know if anyone who has mentioned anything about these notes was honest that they recived them. Sure, T1G was a wolf, but we don't know if: A.)The person who mentioned the notemaker found out another method that he was a wolf, or B.)If it was just a lucky guess. Either way, the notemaker could be a false character.

Its funny, how he hasn't contacted everyone.

Posted

Who cares if the notemaker is wrong or the wolf? You're no use to Werewolf, anyway. Why do you even join if you're just going to complain about every role you get. You got the healer once and called it USELESS.

puppy, man. I just can't deal with you. No one can.

Posted

Healer VS this role:

Compared to this role, the healer is like having the ability to kill all werewolves with a single, 100% effective night action.

Here is a perfect description of my role:

I plant 5 garens, and I'm added to the winners after the game ends.

Posted

I think the notemaker is Saha.

I mean, the note refers to That-1Guy as "t1g" and I've only seen Saha refer to That-1Guy as "t1g". And if the notemaker told Saha to send the note to me, I think Saha would have let them write it themselves, to actually give the character more control over their ability.

Notemaker is Saha imo and my vote stays with Arcane.

Posted

I think the notemaker is Saha.

I mean, the note refers to That-1Guy as "t1g" and I've only seen Saha refer to That-1Guy as "t1g". And if the notemaker told Saha to send the note to me, I think Saha would have let them write it themselves, to actually give the character more control over their ability.

Notemaker is Saha imo and my vote stays with Arcane.

The notemaker is not Saha. I know this for a fact. However, out of respect for his/her character secrecy, I am not going to give out any names.