Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To whom it may concern:

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm done with everybody telling me how to think. I can think for myself. My thoughts might not be pure, but they are not evil, either. I'm sorry if they offend you, that is not the intention. I should be allowed to think what I wish to think, without you, or anyone, telling me it's wrong. You may speak your mind, concerning my thoughts. You may try to change my thoughts. You may not tell me that I am a bad person for having such thoughts. I love you all, but I need you guys to puppy off every now and then.

Posted

Hey puppy you too. And I love you.

Posted

I'm done with everybody telling me how to think.

N'aw, you don't think that.

Posted

dont make me spill your guts

Posted

I think it's awesome how you spoke your mind. Everyone is entitled to an opinion (sorta, but people tend to take advantage of that suspicious.gif ) and you should feel that way.

Posted

Okay, so here is what happend.

There are these Somalian kids who go to the school I used to attend. There are about 20 of them, give or take. I told someone that they are jerks, based on my various past experiences with nearly all of them.

Example: A large group of them left my study hall table covered in food and liquid (milk and orange juice). Before I sat down, I asked them to clean it up. I even said "please"! They turned to me and cussed me out. I had to clean the filthy table myself. (It's a lunch room table).

So yea, with this and several other incidents, I think they are jerks. Like MLK suggested: I judged them on the content of their character, and NOT on the color of their skin. I don't care if they are black or muslim or whatever they are!!

So yea, I told this to my friend and he hasn't stopped calling me a racist since. Honestly, do you think I'm racist?

Posted

I don't think you're a racist. That's screwed up though.

Posted

YLA, you think it's screwed up that I don't care for people that are mean to me?

Posted

I don't think you're racist at all. This really gets on my nerves, too. People just throw the term racist around to describe anything to do with getting angry at a minority. I swear, some people dont even know what the word means.

Posted

YLA, you think it's screwed up that I don't care for people that are mean to me?

No. It's screwed up that your friend thinks your racist because of that.

Posted

@YLA: Oh, okay... Thanks for the support~

@Everyone else: I don't even think I'm superior to them. I just don't like them.

Posted

I judged them on the content of their character, and NOT on the color of their skin. I don't care if they are black or muslim or whatever they are!!

I have never found words to describe the way I live by. Most people call me racist because I don't like the black kids at the school I use to go to. I have black friends and yet they still called me that. I t was based on how they didn't give a shit about anyone else and they had no consideration for people. It's true how people threw out the term "racism" for anything. I equally hate the white people who act like that but they don't call me racist for that. You aren't racist, people are just f***ed up.

Posted

I hate how racism seems to be seen as the worst form of discrimination over here in the UK. It really bugs me.

Yeah your friend's stupid, Phantasmagoric Hero. :/

Posted

I hate it when people overplay the race card. Not only is it dishonest and plain stupid, it draws attention away from real racism.

Posted

Thanks for the support. It sucks cause, until recently, this friend made me feel so great about myself. These past few months have just been judgement from him. He was my first REAL friend, as well.