Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How often do you change your Avatar/Signature/and so forth?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I notice some people change their avatar or sig every other week, while some seem to almost never alter a single thing. Hence this.

I change my sig pretty much on when ever I get bored with it. This can be anywhere from nearly a month to a couple of days. My avatar I change about once a month, again when I've grown bored with the old image. Everything else I just leave alone.

Posted

I don't change often, especially with my avatar. I'd probably change my sig more often if I felt like Photoshopping ever.

Posted

My avatar will never change. I changed it a few times and it was too weird, so Naoto and Kanji can stay C:

My sig, I change whenever I feel like adding/deleting something. So it's random.

Posted

I'm actually thinking about changing my avatar soon. I may change my name some day, since people seem to not like it so much, but I'll probably keep it the same. If I do change it, it'll be "Orgasmic Villain"... I think Fierce Muffin came up with that name to mock me. I liked it.

Posted

I like your name PH C: As in, don't change it.

oh I did love the "you're a freak" tone of your post :P

Posted

Oh, uh, thanks, Cascade.

Posted

Hardly ever. The last time I changed my sig was after I beat Mother 1. That was 3 months ago. My name has barely ever changed, my avatar hasn't changed in like a year.

Posted

This has been in my signature for almost four years, ololol. I've added and removed things, but it's remained generally the same. I think this is my third avatar.

So not often.

Posted

He's also never changed his name.

Posted

You guys know me.

Posted

No avatar, no sig, no problem.

Posted

When the mood strikes me, I'll change stuff. My avatar is actually probably going to change soon.

Posted

I went to change my avatar a earlier today, but when it came to it, I really didn't want to.

And my signature I am fine with too.

I'm pretty okay with all my stuff just now, actually.

Posted

I actually change it every single night. Even if I don't change the actual image, I reupload it into photobucket and I replace the link with a new one.

Posted

There is in reality a puppy and a kitten sleeping next to each other here. Now aww at their cuteness! :3

and btw, don't leave comments on my profile saying only hi, it creeps me out tbh :/

RCP101%20Kitten%20&%20Puppy.jpg