Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish I could, but can't. :( Besides you don't want to come where I live. It's bland and boring.

Also I learned band starts at 3 today and ends at 7. It's going to be hot.

Posted

LL, let's do this shit. I'm both, so I fit in.

Posted

Wish I could, but can't. :( Besides you don't want to come where I live. It's bland and boring.

Also I learned band starts at 3 today and ends at 7. It's going to be hot.

Yeah I heard playing with your trumpet for four hours can get like that. But then when you're done there's spit all over your trumpet and maaan that is a mess.

I might be coming to Americaland on exhange in 2012. Who wants to keep me?

The end has begun.

And I can put both legs behind my head. And I don't stretch ^_^

I'm working on being able to do that, and I almost can. It's the reason I stretch. I can do all sorts of crazy shit with my hands and arms (twist my hand 360 degrees some of you might already have seen), but I can't put my legs behind my head which is the cooler, though more well heard of, thing. I'm going to do it, because I want to be a freak.

Posted

Actually I play the trombone.

I'm leaving in about 14 minutes.

Posted

Knew it was some kind of wind instrument.

The innuendo still stands.

Posted

I'm working on being able to do that, and I almost can. It's the reason I stretch. I can do all sorts of crazy shit with my hands and arms (twist my hand 360 degrees some of you might already have seen), but I can't put my legs behind my head which is the cooler, though more well heard of, thing. I'm going to do it, because I want to be a freak.

Its a natural born talent I have ^_^

You can twist your hand 360 degrees? o_o cool.

-

And I got lost at Water Country today :(:cry:

Posted

Tennis sucks. It's been over 100 every day this week, and we've been practicing from 4-6.

I can play five chords on the mandolin. It's really just a matter of memorizing at this point, ad they're proving to be easier than I expected. Also, it's impressive how many songs you can play with four chords. Pretty much every pop song from the last thirty years.

Posted

Whats a mandolin? I never heard of it.

Posted

Tonights practice was pretty fun. I also found out why the girl I like is piss at the guy I was talking about. He claimed that he was being hurt in the relationship and they weren't even in one and she got annoyed with him pushing on her all the time so they aren't talking. Which means I don't have to worry because she doesn't even want to talk to him.

Posted

Ammonsa I would love to keep you. I actually have an extra bed in my room and everything, man. That would be awesome. And California babes are the best.

But LL trumps Min any day.

Posted

Ammonsa I would love to keep you. I actually have an extra bed in my room and everything, man. That would be awesome. And California babes are the best.

But LL trumps Min any day.

Well it really depends on where you guys live. There are like 9 different places we can go. And I heard American girls like aussie guys so I'm game for California.

Also, Silves; trombones are brass instrument. Things like saxophones, clarinets and the like are woodwind. I was just at band. My lips are puppying sore. We did Phantom of the Opera for about an hour and it sounded awesome.

Posted

Cool. I have to play Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses, Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi, and I Want You Back by the Jackson 5.

Posted

hurrqj.png

Yeah I'm cool.

Posted

Sweet, Silves.

Today I started Megaman 2. I'm on the last robot master, but I'll save him for after band.

Posted

YLA your band's playing Welcome to the Jungle and Livin on a Prayer? :o