Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup. I'm kinda sick of them both. Seeing as we have to play it constantly because someone screws up all the time.

Also I can't wait until Monday. (Even though I have school Tuesday.)

Posted

Wow dude, that's pretty awesome. Minus the screw-ups and all that, but yeah.

Posted

Yeah it is awesome. I do like the drill for I Want You Back though. It's difficult, but it's fun. Our ending position is J5.

Posted

I am now the top poster for the first time ever right now. This is so cool. :D

Posted

My fingertips feel like I've sliced them multiple times with a razor. Man, I love my mandolin.

For any of you who play stringed instruments, how long do calluses take to form? I don't have them yet because piano keys are a bit too dull, but now I'm praying that they'll start to develop soon.

Posted

I hate calluses. They feel weird and I find them unattractive if they are too big.

Posted

I have to clean my room this weekend so something can happen Monday.

Posted

^Tidy up after yourself. It will make your job easier because you'll have less to clean up when you decide to finally sort out the mess.

Posted

Yeah. I should probably go work on it.

I procrastinated to play Megaman 2. I beat it though.

Posted

My girlfriend and I were trying to figure out what to do after we go for lunch tomorrow (we're pretty restricted because of her parents, so it has to be at one of our houses), and she mentioned that she wants to play Super Mario World. I said that my friend took my copy, and she said it's ok, her sister left her copy when she went to college.

I now know what nerd love feels like.

Posted

That's pretty cool. I kinda know what nerd love is. (Well I call it geek love.) The girl I like asked me how much I like her. I told her, "My passion's hot like a fire flower." She found that adorable in some way. I thought I sounded like an idiot, but she likes my weird video game talk.

Posted

Oh wow. YLA is a poet.

Posted

Nerd love is the best love.

Posted

I can`t wait to my birthday comes (8/9) because then I get some $ to buy Halo: Reach Limited edition :)

Posted

That's pretty cool. I kinda know what nerd love is. (Well I call it geek love.) The girl I like asked me how much I like her. I told her, "My passion's hot like a fire flower." She found that adorable in some way. I thought I sounded like an idiot, but she likes my weird video game talk.

just, you know, saving for future generations.