Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I've got balls of steel.

Posted

Nerdy/Freaky guya are the cutest anyways :>

Posted

they make me cringe when they say stuff like that lol.

Posted

I'm so close to finishing my room. :D I have 12 hours to do it. Though I should go do it now.

Posted

Kill me or release me, Parasite. But do not waste my time with talk!

Posted

... Ok then.

Well anyway I finished my room. Now something might happen tomorrow. (I can't remember if I told you guys or not, but I won't say.)

Posted

I hope something happens tomorrow.

Posted

Wrong. None of the above.

My friend may come over tomorrow and we're playing Brawl. So I guess you could say C, but not really.

Posted

School tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Hopefully Senior year will be more fun than Junior year.

Posted

I have school in 2 days. That's why I want to spend time with my friend tomorrow.

Posted

Finally got everything moved into my new apartment. It's smaller than my old one, but I like it better anyway. My man-friend said it was just a little bigger than his closet. But it's clean and fairly nice. My roomies are friendly too. So, all seems to be well.

Classes start tomorrow. w00t.

Posted

My man-friend said it was just a little bigger than his closet.

With far more secrets.

Posted

I learned to play 24 by Switchfoot on the mandolin. Not difficult, but still. I enjoyed learning.

I'll start learning more traditional picking styles after I learn more chords. My friend from tennis plays the banjo, and once Fall comes and things stop being so ridiculously hot, we're gonna take our instruments to matches to play while we're sitting around. Bluegrass, probably. I don't dislike bluegrass like some people do, becaus it actually takes talent to play like that.

Posted

You wouldn't, by chance, happen to have the sheet music to 24, would you Shadowknight?

Posted

For guitar or any other non-bowed string instrument, you can get the chords here, and if you need them for piano, you can play the chords with your right hand (or just improv something within the chord) and play octaves of the root note with the left.