Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Nobody should be allowed to judge anyone else on whether they are good or bad people. Nobody has that right except God.

lol God.

Posted

replied to what they said before ("so what have you been told about yourself? if you know all about it") with

That I look fine. Just reassuring stuff. And people compliments and trying to look as good as I can. I just know that people can't really judge themselves fairly. People don't see you as closely as you do, so they can't pick at the small things you do. Your self image isn't how other people see you. I don't have a good self image. I don't like myself much either. I used to hate myself even more than I do now, but I'm over that. I don't know how I got over it, because I'm tired and it's difficult to think.

This is an excuse, but I'm not just trying to avoid answering the question because I've dug myself into a hole by talking rubbish. Everything I've told you is the truth; that you can't judge yourself fairly and people don't see you as you see yourself. I just can't tell you how I know that.

But I know what I'm talking about. Trust me.

I have a poor self image, yet people disagree with my opinion of myself. And I'm certain the same stands for you. Because you can't see yourself from another perspective, you can't know how you come across to others.

Now keep asking questions.

I have no idea what I'm talking about probably :B

Posted

No seriously. If you rely on what other people say to motivate you, then you really, REALLY lead a sad life. Don't get me wrong, it's great to praise and compliment people, but if you can't believe in yourself... Well then what the puppy do you have to believe in?

Also, Min: I know you aren't into religion and stuff, but jeeze. Way to be a friend. It's not like I insult your beliefs. :|

Posted

No seriously. If you rely on what other people say to motivate you, then you really, REALLY lead a sad life. Don't get me wrong, it's great to praise and compliment people, but if you can't believe in yourself... Well then what the puppy do you have to believe in?

as in other peoples compliments made me feel better about myself and now I don't dislike myself much. It's given me confidence bro.

Posted

Way to overreact, Phanta.

Posted

This is what happened to me.

Nobody really said anything nice about me. But people did say bad things about me. People didn't compliment me because that's just what guys my age are like. You only get people who will insult you and each other. So I only heard the bad, and nobody complimented me so I guessed that there wasn't really anything much to like. And that my friends thought I was okay, and they thought the same nasty things about me as everybody else seemed to. And they wouldn't ever say anything nice. They wouldn't comment at all. And I guessed they were just being polite or something. So I decided I was a horrible person.

And don't say it's pathetic.

Posted

That's exactly why you shouldn't let other people judge you. It can make you feel great OR horrible. It's two sides of the same coin. You shouldn't rely on others for your own inner happiness.

Way to be a dick, Min. Whatevs, it's over. :>

Posted

:>

Posted

Silves, I got here way too late for your question, but I'll answer anyway. Coquelicot Asleep in the Poppies: A Variety of Whimsical Verse is basically their most interesting album. I'd say their best, too. I guess it's funny in a really weird way, but it's their only good stuff that isn't super electronic-pop-rock. Sunlandic Twins is pretty good too, but not really funny.

Nobody should feel bad about who they are. If you're kind, and you live life to as much of its potential as possible, you've done your best, and you're a good person in my book.

Posted

Hitler was a bad person.

Posted

Hitler was part Jewish. Can't remember if it was Half Jewish or a Quarter Jewish though.

Posted

BUT WHAT IS LIFE TO BE LIVED

Posted

It's half. We learned in US history his father was jewish. Just like poke.

Posted

Hitler made people cry

Posted

Hitler was a dick.

And Teto, I have to tell you that you are an amazing person. And if we actually knew eachother in real life, I'd probably have fallen for you.