Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I was at Warped Tour yesterday. I had no desire to go, but my friend bought a ticket and then found out he couldn't go, so he gave it to me. Basically, I only really went for Relient K.

Relient K is still a thing? I thought they and switchfoot were cool when I was fifteen. Now I don't, but I still know the lyrics to one or two songs when someone else plays them.

Look at this list, though. The Devil wears Prada, Paramore, 3OH!3, Family Force Five? Still? Simpleplan? Simpleplan? I thought these people would have died out by now?

Why would anyone name their band "D.R.U.G.S?" Who wants to live their life assigned to something so specific and material like that?

Though, when I saw a band called "Pepper," I immediately thought of this song.

I don't think I listen to enough of these guys. They have some really good songs, from what I've listened too.

I'm reading through the past week in talk right now ha.

Posted

tumblr_ln24iaeozr1qdufxjo1_500.jpg

Posted

i had forgotten all about that you beautiful bastard

Posted

That's sexy.

But you never answered me why you're "jealous"

Posted

Jared, he was joking, like he was when he called me stupid and said he hated me.

Posted

That's sexy.

But you never answered me why you're "jealous"

I'm convinced you're just trying to troll me now so I'm not answering :B

Posted

I'm not! I just want to know why!!

Posted

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR GODLY WRITING SKILLS JARED

THAT'S THE REASON

IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Posted

Relient K is still a thing? I thought they and switchfoot were cool when I was fifteen. Now I don't, but I still know the lyrics to one or two songs when someone else plays them.

I still think Switchfoot is awesome.

Relient K has become kind of "meh" but I bought their album for 1.99 on Amazon so

Posted

I know that's not the reason. But...whatever. Just PM me if you want.

Posted

What do you think I'm jealous about anyway lol

Posted

(This post to be attacked from all sides by pheo and co. as part of "hazing")

Posted

So I was talking to my Japanese friend the other day and I could have sworn that the slits in his eyes had moved clockwise a little. Turned out I was talking to a totally different Jap! I guess it's true that the only way to tell Japanese people apart is by the angle of their eye slits.

Posted

What do you think I'm jealous about anyway lol

Idk...:unsure:

Anyway, I just looked through that Love Life Drama thread again. That was funny xD

Posted

Once I was walking down the street when I saw a weird person. He was weird because he was yellow! So I threw lemons at him, but I lost the lemons because he was the color of them and when the lemons obscured various parts of his body they blended in and became invisible to the naked eye. I will never see those lemons again.

On a different note, Whats the deal with people coming in and posting up storms and acting like they know everybody and are friendly with everybody when they haven't even known them long enough to be that friendly? Pretty clingy if you ask me. Oh wait, they can't be that clingy because their goddamn hands are so small!