Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Hm. $20.

Lol, I found this on a Xenolade video:

puppy off you COD fanboys, you guys are stupid enough to buy the exact same game every year, and not to mention you jizz yourselves over your little no-scope kills. Seriously, do you have a life? All you guys do is go on a video that you hate and start pointless flame wars. Enjoy your COD game, chances are that your controller won't work from all the cum that leaked into it after you prestiged for the 15th time.

Posted

Are they lesbians

Posted

Probably not.

Posted

NO. You should want these.

Posted

Even I spend my money on better shit.

I saw this with a bunch of my friends and over half of us hated it. It was so bad. I wanna rename it "High Quality Stock Footage: the Movie"

Brad Pitt and Sean Penn what the puppy? There were like, 40 mins of just space and shit. They even had dinosaurs and it was stupid. Omg don't watch this movie you will be wasting 2 and a half hours of your life.

Posted

NO. You should want these.

$18 lmao what

why

no

Posted

Hey everyone. I keep getting busy and getting less time to come on.

Translation: I've been doing my Majora's Mask 3 heart run.

On another note this is pretty awesome.

Posted

Good to see you again, YLA. I was wondering where you'd gone. How far have you gotten so far?

Posted

Aha, YLA, I saw that! it as epic!

Anyway, I had a weird dream last night.

Me, Sideli/Silves, and Crocodile was next to Link's house in OoT.

Me and Silves kept fighting over some Disney stuff, mostly movies. I think one as Fox and The Hound. Crocodile kept nudging into me, and I moved to the left to give him space. Then he kept smiling and kept doing it. Me and Silves kept grabbing for Disney stuff and then Crocodile just grabbed my chin and let go. And then the dream ended.

Yes, a weird dream indeed.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Young Link Addict!!

Posted

Sup Bitches. Joplin was a motherpuppyer.

Posted

Sounds guuud.

Posted

Why would Joplin be good? Jared, do you understand what Joplin is like right now?

0523-AWARNING-Joplin-Missouri-tornado_full_600.jpg

For the first week I was in springfield, packaging food to be sent there an hour away. Then I actually went there, and its hot, and there's lead and aspestus and fiberglass in the air, and we just went from house to house every day, shoveling debris and salvaging what was still good from them. Only, yesterday we just helped the salvation army get food out to volunteers, and today we had it easy, just helping some couple in a small house that wasn't wrecked clean up.

Posted

Whoa, you've been volunteering in Joplin? I've never actually volunteered at a disaster site before, and I've been volunteering for a while now. I hear it's incredibly tough. :o