Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

pheo.

Like the page for me. Because you love me.

Nintendo won't bring them to America because they won't bring them to America. Seriously, that's the reason they gave us. The games are The Last Story, Xenoblade, and Pandora's Tower. The Last Story was created by the same guy who made Final Fantasy back in the day, and he's awesome and amazing. Xenoblade just seems like a kick-ass game, and I don't really care for Pandora's Tower.

This is really bigger than three games. Nintendo has abandoned the Wii at the wrong time. The future for the Wii looks abysmal; besides Skyward Sword there is nothing to look forward to. This is after they promised everyone that the Wii U would cater to the "hardcore" as well as the "casual." But they aren't even putting their time and effort where their mouths are, because the Wii is here now and these three "hardcore" games deserve to be released. They've gotten really high scores in Japan, there are thousands of Americans clamoring for them to be released, constantly barraging Nintendo with post on Facebook and Twitter. They have no excuse to not release these games.

Posted

For me, the roommate selection actually was random because I'm in the Honors dorms. The other halls make you fill out some personality stuff, interests, things you can't stand, and other information, but my hall just picks randomly.

It's weird. When I stayed there overnight, I stayed with two guys who were pretty similar to my best buds/bandmates. Now I get a roommate who's similar to one of my other friends. Cool stuff.

Posted

"Final Fantasy?"

"Last Story?"

Atoy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy toy names.

For you, Chase, I will like the page. Thank you for explaining it.

Posted

Thanks for explaining it, Chase :)

Posted

jared, i see you're viewing the topic.

Posted

I just posted :unsure:

Posted

Ninjas! Ninjas left and right!

Posted

i realize that.

Posted

Okay.

Posted

i felt like randomly talking in real time to someone on a forum.

Posted

TlTS

Posted

I got my roommate assignment.

It's so perfect. Same basic taste in music, movies, books, and TV shows. He plays the guitar and won't mind my bass. Most importantly, he's a very devout Christian and an overall nice person.

This could work.

Luckyyyyy :<

The two of my roommates I know something about (am Facebook friends with) are both very very into sports, to the point where I know nothing else about them. I really know nothing at all about the third guy though, so that could turn out fancily