Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

The joke was that minecraft is currently down or something and I can't get online in it.

Posted

try downloading the application again

Posted

I cannot access the website.

Posted

oh

would you look at that

Posted

Yeah KK and my other friend were having a bit of trouble getting online too.

Posted

yeah the site is back up so download the new client

Posted

This is the guy who tries to rape her but you're always there to foil his plans, right?

You are correct.

Anyway I like senior year. I don't have home work as much as I used to.

Posted

Blah, back.

I know a few people like that, YLA. I sometimes know people who have done horrible things, but I'm not supposed to know about said horrible things so I have to act amiable towards them. Like this guy who has done terrible things to my friend, but since she won't press charges or let him be hurt in any way there's nothing I can do.

There was also a 'friend' I had in high school. Back in elementary she used to hate me to the point where she formed a club exclusively to hate and be mean to me. I forgave her at the time because I thought she was just young and stupid, but now I realise she was always petty and mean, and unless things change she always will be.

Posted

One time when we were cubscouts I punched another cubscout so hard he formed a club called the "we hate pheo" club. I think I punched another kid like that too and he cried and ran back to his dad but that was when we were all wrestling outside.

Man, was cubscouts rough and I just blocked it all out or something?

Posted

i think i remember someone being trampled by horses

or was it paul

Posted

gehhhhh

reminds me of a saying written on the bathroom mirror of the floor one day, something like "believe in giving second chances because the one that broke your heart once something something" i cant remember the rest, but it amounted to "give second chances in the name of love"

"second chances" was why i was stuck with an emotionally abusive dick for a year. F*CK THAT. it took all my willpower not to write "except if theyre abusive, then gtfo" on the mirror :<

also, pheo, you were really violent back then. my first bloody nose, pheo, given to me by you using my younger brothers skull as a bludgeoning device.

Posted

7thxgrade or whatever sayuri calls it

Posted

Just 7th grade :>

SUCH A KAYOOT COUPLE <3 <3 <3 <3

puppy, I can't deal with that many hearts floating around

Posted

Senior year wasn't really fun. The work was harder and there was more, the people at my school started making really freaking stupid decisions, and it was just a generally stressful time. The only good part was that I finally reached a point where I was allowed to drive my girlfriend places, which meant we could actually go on dates more than once every three months!

As a post-script note, college is so much better than senior year. At least, in my opinion.

On a different subject, I signed up for HvZ today. The game starts next Monday, which means I need to get a Nerf gun by then. Probably just a cheap one.

Posted

get an alpha trooper cs-18. its what i got, about $20, has a decent enough amount of ammo, and when i took it to the nerf gun war, it was commented on as "really nice for an unmodded gun"

also, if youre gonna do a nerf war ever, get a flip "clip" because the nice, ammo drum is just a PAIN to fill up that quickly :P not when youre getting shot at, no. the "clip" has less bullets in it, but it reloads faster, and you can refill one end as you pick up bullets, as opposed to stuffing them in your pockets, like i had to do for a while (it was a bad day for skinny jeans, lol)

its like why people use the machine gun in Left4Dead as opposed to the shotgun--reload time :P