16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Heysup guys.

Yeah, that's right. It's CO.

Just coming to drop this off.

Later.

Posted

cocococococcococoOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOC

guys. we are sitting here dicking around talking about some random game ideas while CO is actually making his own metal gear style game, in flash, Right now, on livestream. We need to get our shit together.

Posted

I'm near fountains

and flowers

and fags

lol >:

also you still have a super weird sneeze gosh

Posted

Oh hey, I'm in CO's Livestream feed.

Hi mom!

Posted

Oh hi, CO.

So I was recording Durarara and FMA Brotherhood and the Durarara is new, but with FMA:B they're showing episode 2 from 2010 instead of episode 62. >_< Bleh it would be fine if it didn't end on a cliff hanger. *Sigh* Whatever as long as they don't restart the series. Then I would be pissed.

Posted

lol >:

also you still have a super weird sneeze gosh

lol those people were so amused

and it's on purpose gosh

I don't say "shit" when I sneeze like unintentionally okay

Posted

I just got back last night from a week long trip to Holden Beach in North Carolina. It was really fun. Went with all my friends from church. :>

Also... Does anybody wanna play Dragon Nest with me? HairyJew Vampire and I haven't been in consistent contact with each other and I don't have anyone to play with. It makes me sad, but hopefully I'll see her irl this Thursday.

ANYWAYS it's a super fun game and plays like a console game more than a traditional MMORPG. You can even use a controller without any extra programs, I heard. Voted best PVP of 2011 as well. (Though I'd rather party and dungeon explore. But team PVP looks fun too) I need to make a new character on it so if anyone wants to play with me, we can play together!

I dunno how to add a video in this new forum so here is a link--

EDIT [oh hey it just adds in cool!!]

and here is the actual site-- http://dragonnest.nexon.net/

Finally, is anyone else excited about Minecraft Adventure Update? Looks wicked!!

Posted

Yeah puppy that game, T1g just got his account that was stolen from him in runescape five years ago back and now I'm playing that game again. Also, that game probably isn't even mac compatible. If it is though, maybe i'll try it out.

Oh look its not. Welp, back to runescape.

Posted

Dude it's so fun. It's so fast paced and action oriented. I've played a LOT of MMORPGS and I've never played anything like this. Like i said, it feels like it belongs on a home console. But I am glad T1g got his account back. I might try Runescape again if someone wants to show me it's appeal. I just have a really hard time getting into click-to-walk games like that.

Posted

This game is not mac compatible. I will need more convincing to bother with it, and even then it probably wont run well through whatever the program is called I've been using to run .exe's on my mac.

Posted

Oh, I keep forgetting you don't have windows. My friend, who also has a mac, told me about this freeware program that lets him emulate Windows, though I don't know the details. But yeah, i dunno how to convince you of how great it is without you actually playing it. But here is a video that shows two of the four starting classes.

EDIT- It's been compared to Monster Hunter, game play wise. Since I didn't get too far into Tri (and never played the other MH games) I can't really confirm nor deny that.

Posted

Hot damn! That game looks amazing!! Reminds me of FF and Zelda! I must have it!!

Posted

pheo if you want to borrow my copy of windows 7 it's okay just ask

i put it on my mac already and it works fine

also i am t1g

yes

=)

Posted

You should play with me, Jared!

I am also running windows 7 on my mac.

Posted

Well, sure! The installer is a quarter done, so I'll tell you when!

I'm just worried, though. I have all the system requirements, but i don't think i have the CPU I need. I can't tell.

Edit 30% now.

I would expect a game like THIS to be $40-$50! But it's free! Awesome :3