Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

If it doesn't work then just uninstall it. Not much of a huge loss but still a bummer. I play on the Argenta server. I'm gonna make a Mercenary character (warrior who uses hammers or axes, i'll use a hammer)

The only downside to this game is that the classes are gender locked.

Posted

No worries I'll find a way for it to work xD

Sorry I poofed, my brother had to download stupid music (-__-)

But yeah, now it's officially installing.

Posted

My character name is YourNeighbor

Also, you should add me on skype-- phantasmagorichero

Posted

Added!

Just finished the first quest, with Rose and Lily. GOD, this game is amazing! Runs perfectly, too! :D

I'm Jareddude. I go on the same server as you.

Posted

Oh wow, it's a monhan MMO? That actually sounds worth attempting to play. Maybe I'll look into it when I'm not doing work.

Posted

It's not part of the monhun series, if that's what you mean. I've just been told that they play similar, though I feel like Dragon Nest plays much faster. If more people play, we should make an Hnet guild. What class are you, Jared? Also, get skype if you have a mic. That way we can talk while we play. If more people join we could also get a ventrilo or another game-speak program.

Posted

It's so pupping addicting!!!

*Dies*

Posted

It is a pretty fun game. I'm gonna get back on it with another friend or two of mine at about Midnight EST, if anyone else wants to join.

Posted

I am sickeningly tired

Like, feeling actually nauseous from how tired I am

ffffffffff

Posted

Had some orientation week stuff today. Finished my school welcome at like half 11 and I have a course welcome at 3. Cascade is off at her course welcome right now so I just went back to my flat. While we were wandering around I dragged her around GAME and HMV so I could get rid of some old trade in and christmas purchase card things. Had £67.50 for GAME and £15 for HMV.

Got Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Ghost Trick, Spirit Tracks, Sonic Classic Collection and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters.

Bye bye money cards <3

Posted

You probably shouldn't have gotten Sonic classic collection. It runs like it's on a shitty emulator.

Posted

PLAY GHOST TRICK FIRST ffffff best game <3

also my course welcome ended half an hour early lol, it was kinda boring and it was all stuff I already knew (except for where the rooms are) so meh.

Posted

shh cascade

its ok

Posted

shh cascade

its ok

That seems to be missing a "don't fight it"

Posted

Good morning, friends! I had the weirdest dream last night. I dyed my hair white, like snow white, and it gave me psychic powers.