Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

lol Phantom Hourglass is actually one of my favourite Zelda games :< idk as much as I loved being able to (somewhat) play as Zelda in Spirit Tracks, PH is just more fun for me. I am weird I guess.

none of them shall top Majora's Mask though eeeee <3 oh man I'm getting excited for Skyward Sword now ugh.

Posted

nothing to see here

Posted

I'm so sad. :<

There is a comic book sale for two new comics that I really really want at the local comic shop and I don't have any monies to buy them. One day only sale too. Can't wait til I get my first paycheck.

One of the comics is

IncredibleHulk1.png

At he end of Fear Itself, Banner and the Hulk separated into two beings. The set up looks so good!!

Posted

I enjoyed PH, but yeah, for me it was the weakest Zelda game. I enjoyed the controls and look of the game, but I didn't think the dungeons were very challenging or memorable, and the Palace of the Ocean King felt more like a chore than a challenge. I enjoyed Spirit Tracks more in a lot of ways, even though the train make the world feel a bit less 'open'.

Posted

the train wasnt as easily maneuverable in train vs train fights (though my boat vs giant boss strategy was to draw a million circles around the thing and then shoot it rail-gun style). though, i did like the train/boat vs train/monster fights, dont get me wrong. and i didnt notice anything wonky about the graphics :<

That palace of the ocean king, though, it really did get annoying after a bit, yeah....like "i just cleared another dungeon, now i gotta go BACK to the STUPID TEMPLE AAA"

Posted

My main problem with PH and ST were the controls. I just didn't find them intuitive at all. It was a step backwards from using an analog stick and buttons.

And the tower of hell wasn't very much fun in PH.

Posted

Finally finished my Biology essay...*Dies*

So my English teacher wants to take us to a play in about 2 weeks. I hope it's fun. It's either about Robert Frost or Shakespeare.

Posted

Maybe it's about Robert Frost and Shakespeare duking it out to the death

that would be the best

play

ever

Posted

LL. you're so stupid. Lol.

Posted

Maybe it's about Robert Frost and Shakespeare duking it out to the death

that would be the best

play

ever

Robert Frost attacks with his FROST BREATH!

But Shakespeare deflects it and lunges with his SHAKE SPEAR!

Posted

Robert Frost attacks with his FROST BREATH!

But Shakespeare deflects it and lunges with his SHAKE SPEAR!

dude you are so much more capable than this :<

Posted

whatever. I'll take Tesla vs. Edison over Frost vs. Shakespeare any day.

ea08_tesla_edison.jpg

Posted

Yeah, controls are bad. controlling Link with the stylus is really lame. Tap enemies to attack them? How can you even see them when your hand and stylus are covering the screen

My main problem with PH and ST were the controls. I just didn't find them intuitive at all. It was a step backwards from using an analog stick and buttons.

And the tower of hell wasn't very much fun in PH.

have either of you gone through OoS's heros cave? remember the magic boomerang squiggly of death? i did that legit (not using the boomerangs recoil to hit the switch) now, compare it to the boomerangs controls in PH and ST. The squiggly of death suddenly becomes a level 1 puzzle. I agree a bit with the touch screen thing when i had to control my partner in ST, since it immobilized link, but thats the only super-major complaint i have :<

i get the feeling you wouldnt be thrilled with The World Ends With You's controls :< touch screen and d-pad at the same time, for two different characters, on two different screens, with the enemy locations/enemy attack timing differing.

Posted

Actually, now we're getting into Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga territory. Attacking with two different characters at once and defending at the same time was pretty cool. It's the only RPG I've ever finished, and i've finished it multiple times. I need to pick up that game again.

Posted

I thought Mario and Luigi was pretty cool, but it was easy to beat. Never played the sequels though.