Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Just finished V for Vendetta. Took me long enough. What a movieee. So good.

Glad they never showed his face in the end. Like he said, it wasn't the man that mattered, it was the idea. And so it would have been totally ruined if the idea had been associated to a man.

I need new movies to watch though. I'm not as into music as I used to be, and I've turned to movies and TV shows to waste my time. Sometimes I even study! I need more movies. More distractions.

Posted

A tiny clip from this episode of It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. Dee has an irrational fear of old people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMGj0aGYqQY

Old people are scary as shit.

Posted

Just finished V for Vendetta. Took me long enough. What a movieee. So good.

Glad they never showed his face in the end. Like he said, it wasn't the man that mattered, it was the idea. And so it would have been totally ruined if the idea had been associated to a man.

I need new movies to watch though. I'm not as into music as I used to be, and I've turned to movies and TV shows to waste my time. Sometimes I even study! I need more movies. More distractions.

I just finished Misfits. Watching Being Human (US) now. I also love True Blood and Parks & Recreation and Community and American Horror Story. These are my favorite shows.

Posted

The blinds on my bedroom window tore off and I feel like everyone can see me.

And that is why I am combat-crawling across the room in my underwear to get to my black dress socks.

Posted

olol, eda. gawd, idk if id be the same, or more like "im in my underwear, world, deal with it"

probably the same.

Old people are scary as shit.

Posted

stayed up later than usual last night.

woke up this morning at 6.

2 hour delay.

went back to bed for an hour.

got up.

took a shower.

mom knocks on the door.

"Those bastards just cancelled school!"

derpy_mercury_by_voodoo_tiki-d4or6uc.jpg

Posted

hell week part two for me. well, just midterms and other shenanigans before spring break next week.

Also I raced my first triathlon yesterday woooooohoooo. It was awesome and difficult because I was using my neighbor's old 18 year old hybrid bike instead of a fancy road bike :< also, it was freezing. I went from swimming in a pool to biking in 43 degrees with 20mph wind for twelve and a half miles. seriously the most bitter experience I've ever had :< i couldn't feel my legs and feet until halfway through the run portion. otherwise, it was really fun.

yeeee

Posted

So im a pokemon master now.

Am7y4OJCAAEnMKQ.jpg

That makes me so jealous. I saw gym badges at Ohayocon, but I didn't get them. >_< I really should have.

Posted

Today, my best friend and I put up fliers for a Lazer Craze event (woohoo). She then invited me over, for a short while. After I went home and crashed for an hour. Kind of. Half asleep. Then got up. And now...I'm up! Pretty good day. Except awkwardly walking into the bathroom to seeing one of my teachers going to the bathroom. Lulz.

Posted

That makes me so jealous. I saw gym badges at Ohayocon, but I didn't get them. >_< I really should have.

Yeah, Panda said he saw these at Ohayocon too, but lacked the funds to get 'em. These are fantastic quality, can't complain about them at all!

Posted

Just finished watching We Need to Talk About Kevin. Creepy movie. Not in the usual kind of way though.

Was a bit of a drag at 2 hours, given how slow it all is, but I still really enjoyed it. Interesting, thought provoking movie.

From IMDb:

Kevin's mother struggles to love her strange child, despite the increasingly vicious things he says and does as he grows up. But Kevin is just getting started, and his final act will be beyond anything anyone imagined.

Spoilers about that final act:

He goes on a spree in his school with his bow and arrow.

Final lines of the movie, when she's visiting him in prison 2 years later:

Mother: "Why?"

Kevin: "I used to think I knew. Now I'm not so sure."

He also does something else, which I'd put in extra spoiler tags. But I wont even post it. The way I see it is if you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't seen the movie, it's not worth the risk even posting it here. I only mention the spree in the school part because I already knew about that before watching the movie.

Posted

I took 'em off my back pack because im afraid they'll be plucked off and stolen right off my back. I was reading about the pre-game concept of the badges on bulbapedia and apparently they were originally like patches. Which I like that idea better because they'd stay on easier and make way cooler accessories. And you could just have like one on your hat or one on you shoulder or bag or whatever and it'd look cool. I'm afraid that if I don't display my badges in their 8 piece sets, it'd come off as tacky, i unno. But here's some beta badges seen on game art.

Early_Badges.png

Teto, that sounds like a good movie. I'm always interested in school shootings in fiction. I like to see why people do such awful things. Like actually WHY. Also probably because at my first high school, kids kept telling the teachers that I had bombs in my locker. Whenever they saw a list of names they assumed it was a hit list. Things like that made me change schools.

PS- Don't let your drama teacher over hear your talking to others about your dreams or else she'll report you for wanting to kill people in a futuristic sky colossem death match....

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Skyler why did you have lists of your friends' names