Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

So i wouldn't forget them? Like, despite being an awkward kid, I'm surprisingly popular. Everyone knew my name (for either positive or negative reasons) but I hardly knew anyone. I had to keep track!

I'm not even in HS even more and the kids at the HS i graduated from know about me. (like the freshmen and sophomore even)

I met this kid once and he was like "... you're Skyler? Wow I've heard so much about you. You are even taller than I imagined."

This all sounds super vain but it's true and it's weird and i'm just now starting to like it but it's still weird. Same thing happened around the OSU campus when I worked/lived up there. People knew me. I'm pretty easy to spot though because I'm tall and shaggy.

Also I like to make lists. Its like a hobby of mine.

Posted

Man, I'm just this really secluded shut in. I'm jealous.

Posted

no probably not no

Posted

The blinds on my bedroom window tore off and I feel like everyone can see me.

And that is why I am combat-crawling across the room in my underwear to get to my black dress socks.

I never had blinds in my house.

Posted

fixed my headphone jack.

broke it that bloody night, via stupidity.

attempted to fix it at my dorm, without a soldering iron.

now i need to buy a new jack. duct tape and poster putty are no longer my friends.

im gonna either have to go headphoneless till mar 15ish, and that includes a busride, or use really crappy headphones, which isnt really any better. or figure out some way of getting into some lab with a soldering iron, preferably without my professors knowledge, as i got into the lab with his help, and then completely undid all my work in the same damn night.

Posted

Put up more fliers for Laser Craze. Awesome. And she's putting things in my head, lololol.

Posted

fixed my headphone jack.

broke it that bloody night, via stupidity.

attempted to fix it at my dorm, without a soldering iron.

now i need to buy a new jack. duct tape and poster putty are no longer my friends.

im gonna either have to go headphoneless till mar 15ish, and that includes a busride, or use really crappy headphones, which isnt really any better. or figure out some way of getting into some lab with a soldering iron, preferably without my professors knowledge, as i got into the lab with his help, and then completely undid all my work in the same damn night.

Why don't we just go down to the outlet mall and get you a pair at like the sony outlet store? (Based on the fact my headphones outlive both of yours and I've swung these around... and around)

Posted

puppy that, i have nuke symbols on mine.

ill take you up on the offer only when i blow out the speakers. *wonders if i can fix shorts in speakers without having to buy new speakers*

Posted

squid

test

You wrote puppy on purpose Chimetals, your secret is exposed.

Posted

lololol

ive been saying it for a while, too.

Posted

She/he/it says it in real life as well.

What is real life anyway?

Posted

She/he/it says it in real life as well.

What is real life anyway?

MachineCity_rev.jpg