Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

When i originally suggested the hearts, I suggested the mods have blue hearts and the admins have purple or maybe bright green? I think that would look nice.

wut would fairies and deaths represent?

Posted

Doesn't make sense to me to have us use different colors, lol. Besides, I don't think we can change the hearts based on our actual user statuses. I think we can change them based on post count rank or something, but not whether or not someone is a moderator.

Also, this isn't a coding thing. We're at the mercy of our message board service provider, IPBoards. Their user interface determines what I can do, at least; I don't know the extent of Tappy's powers. If it were up to coding [and I knew whatever language it wanted me to] then it sounds like a really simple fix, but I don't do any coding when I change stuff around, and some things are just not doable.

Posted

Doesn't make sense to me to have us use different colors, lol. Besides, I don't think we can change the hearts based on our actual user statuses. I think we can change them based on post count rank or something, but not whether or not someone is a moderator.

Also, this isn't a coding thing. We're at the mercy of our message board service provider, IPBoards. Their user interface determines what I can do, at least; I don't know the extent of Tappy's powers. If it were up to coding [and I knew whatever language it wanted me to] then it sounds like a really simple fix, but I don't do any coding when I change stuff around, and some things are just not doable.

I could add a little bit of code to change what image is used for which group, but I don't see the point in doing that.

Posted

The hearts... c'est magnifique!

Posted

GUYS KANYE WEST IS A SOULHEAD

tumblr_mf17phnOqB1rysvjho1_1280.jpg

Posted

When i originally suggested the hearts, I suggested the mods have blue hearts and the admins have purple or maybe bright green? I think that would look nice.

wut would fairies and deaths represent?

no idea. whatever people are inspired to make them. i just think itd be sillies. could be our forum games win count, but again, not something built into the forum program, so thats basically a sillies pipe dream (unless we track those things ourselves, and fill out the info ourselves. honor systemmmm)

i mean that when you hit 20 hearts, you start looping around again with a different heart sprite, or something sillies like that. though i guess the next question would be: are there even different heart sprites?

Posted

Don't think so. But I'm thinking that whatever would be the New Game+ status would start at four hearts, rather than three, because that's happened in Zelda games before, I believe. I know that the Hero Code quest in OoX would start you off with four hearts. That was my intent from the start, lol. That's definitely doable. But the problem is that I don't want to force that on users who might have wanted to keep their 20 heart count, because some might like having 20 hearts from like months of posting and don't want to revert.

Posted

I scored the Twitter handle 'SwimmingShota' and im really happy about that.

Posted

Have you noticed my hearts lately.

Cirt likes this

Posted (edited)

YES TETO, WE ALL HAVE

They are magnificent and enviable, gosh

Edited by Dark_One (see edit history)

Posted

Im going to buy that Master Sword today or tomorrow... just wait...

Posted

I'm going to get a second one!!!!!

Posted

omg can you even do that? I know there were only 10 in stock (9 left after your first one) how mean would it be to buy more than one? Im gonna try to buy more than one now.

Posted

By the time I have enough for one, they'll have all been bought :<