Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which video game would you like to see become a movie?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Seconding the none answer.

Although there is one I want: Warhammer 40k, man.

Oh wait, there is already one made.. And another one in the process of being made..

But whyyy is it Ultramarines. :<<<

Posted

I dunno... maybe one of the Final Fantasy games. Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to playing FF13 >.<

Posted

Rozen Maiden

That's an anime, and it's not even a very good one. I agree with TLA here, also. You're supposed to be listing games that would translate well into movies, not just your favorite games.

Harvest Moon? GoC, what the fuck is wrong with you? "Hey guys, lets go watch a movie about people doing mindless, repetitive tasks!"

Worked with Animal Crossing.

Also, Aria, there are already Final Fantasy movies.

None.
Seconding the none answer.
Yeah. Movies based off video games don't go well.

What's with this, guys? [Most modern] video games are stories, just like any book or play. In the wrong hands, it could turn out bad, but you don't know how it'll turn out until you try. Saying they'll automatically turn out bad is just being biased.

Although, Hero of Time.

lol.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If it was an animated (not CG, traditional 2D) movie, then definitely Okami. It would probably just get sort of lame by the time you meet Yami, the world's most diabolical dolphin in a sphere. ._.

Posted

I would want Metal Gear Solid as a movie, more specifically the 3rd one. As much as I would want a Zelda or Kingdom Hearts movie, I think it just wouldn't work out.

Harvest Moon could work. OMG, what is he going to plant? The corn? Or maybe the tomatoes? Nope he chose strawberries, again. Very suspenseful stuff.

Worked with Animal Crossing.

Do you mean theres really an Animal Crossing movie?

Posted

Pacman

Posted

Yes really. It's really adorable :3

About the topic, generally I don't think video games don't really translate well into films. Obviously except Animal Crossing, for me anyway.

Posted

Eternal Sonata.

Ohyes.

Posted

I saw it, too. It didn't appeal to me much. But I guess they did pretty well making a movie for a game with no real plot in it.

Posted

A Kirby movie directed by Tim Burton.

Posted

Here is the Animal Crossing Movie Trailer

And you all know that there is a World of Warcraft movie in Production

Posted

I didn't know that.

Posted

No games should be made into movies.

Posted

That's an anime, and it's not even a very good one. I agree with TLA here, also. You're supposed to be listing games that would translate well into movies, not just your favorite games.

Sahaqiel

Ummm...There is a Rozen Maiden game it was only released in japan and it came with bonus episodes where you get to watch that detective Kun-Kun show from thier perspective in order to understand why they like that show so much (and I hear rumors of a Rozen Maiden dating sim coming soon) soooo it is still a game