Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

That's my horse!

217 posts in this topic

Posted

*Turns to stone* .... :unsure: uh....that's my horse? *Throws self on next poster*

Posted

*Is hit by G. 333.*

I'm glad his Avatar went on a diet or that could of REALLY hurt. . . .

*Steals Horse.*

Just TRY to get the Horse now!!!!

*Throws Horse at next poster.*

DAMMIT!!!!

Posted

i remember when i did that on page 1 *catches horse unknowing that it will ride me instead of me riding it* ungh ungh ungh get offa me you lard throws a piece of heart at next poster

Posted

dodges piece of heart and takes it. yells "LOOK! A CHICKEN!" *steals horse* *throws gale boomerang at next poster*

Posted

*Jumps on Gale Boomerang and rides it like how Phantom rides his shuriken.* WHEEEE! *smacks into tree* Ow. BUT IT'S MY HORSE!

*takes horse and stuffs next poster into a bottle.*

Posted

*Jumps on Gale Boomerang and rides it like how Phantom rides his shuriken.* WHEEEE! *smacks into tree* Ow. BUT IT'S MY HORSE!

*takes horse and stuffs next poster into a bottle.*

*Breaks out and attacks next poster with Great Fairie Sword*

Posted

*turns on Magic Armor from TP* Darn....outta Rupees.....hows about this?! *Turns on Magic Armor from TWW* Too bad my Wind Waker magic bar is outta magic......*Turns on Nayru's Love* Dang, my OoT magic meter is out, too! *Takes out Lantern* *Scalding hot lantern oil spills on me* AHH!!! *I don't notice the pain from the Great Fairy Sword* THAT'S MY HORSE!!!! *Chucks Ooccoo Jr. at next poster*

Posted

Turn into Din and kill occoo graps the horse and throws the power of the goddes at the next poster

Posted

Yikes.

*Dodges.*

Sells weapons on the side to fighting people. . .

Posted

ille eques mei!!! (more latin for you)

*Chucks Tingle at next poster*

Posted

HAHAHA NOW I CAN GET MY REVENGE ON TINGLE MUHAWHAW but I need my horse back. throws lake hylia at next poster

Posted

GAAK! RUNAWA-MOOF *is crushed under weight of water* THAT BE THE HORSE OF MINE! *takes out sword and slices giant pig from WW* Go get it boy! *throws piggy food at next unsuspecting poster* Hahahaaaa!

Posted

*eats piggy food* *runs away from giant pig* is it my horse? Yes it is! *throws 10000 needles at next poster

Posted

*gets hit in the face multiple times* Oww... MY LITTLE PONY!... er, horsy. *throws Colin at next poster*

Posted

*comes spinning in on giant shuriken in the air* WHEEEEEEEE! *Shuriken cuts off Colin's head*...That will...Sort itself out.

THAT'S MY HORSE!

*Spins by horse and grabs it while flying on the shuriken and throws a dead, about-to-explode Skulltula at next poster*