Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Today's Popular Singers

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Lady Gaga is actually very good. People either don't like her genre (understandable), or they don't understand her style (lame excuse for not liking her), still, she has talent.

Posted

:0 You don't know Beyonce?!?! Omigosh!! "imma let you finish, but beyonce had the..."

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES. ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES.

NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Posted

Well, at least Taylor Swift got to where she is today on her own.

Posted

Because Ke$ha has to be one of the worst examples of female in recent memory, Teto.

"Girls aren't so bad. I mean, look at Ke$ha." is almost a paradox.

Posted

Sure, Ke$ha is a total disgusting slut but her music is fun.

Also this thread sucks for being all Americanised.

But maybe they're not popular enough for you >:

Posted

Also this thread sucks for being all Americanised.

But maybe they're not popular enough for you >:

Your face sucks for being your face. >:P Nah, you know I loves ya.

I've never heard any music from those three, though the name Kate Nash rings a bell. :/

Posted

Your face sucks for being your face. >:P Nah, you know I loves ya.

I've never heard any music from those three, though the name Kate Nash rings a bell. :/

You might've heard this one, it's the most popular.

But this is the best one:

Posted

Ok I'm getting the impression that EVERYTHING in today's music sucks. Can we go back to the 80's when music was good and it actually took talent to be called a musician?

Posted

Ok I'm getting the impression that EVERYTHING in today's music sucks. Can we go back to the 80's when music was good and it actually took talent to be called a musician?

Oh god you are being such a dick. There are plenty of modern musicians that make good music. It takes talent to make music like Kate Nash, Lily Allen and Lady Gaga. You really think it's easy don't you.

Also, a lot of them having singing talent. Even Justin Bieber has singing talent, when he's not being autotuned to perfection.

Posted

Being auto tuned takes talent?

Also before I posted that I listened to some music by the people I've never heard of and it sucked. I don't see how anyone can like it to be honest.

Posted

Being auto tuned takes talent?

Also before I posted that I listened to some music by the people I've never heard of and it sucked. I don't see how anyone can like it to be honest.

I guess you're just really narrow minded when it comes to music then aren't you.

But yeah, a lot of people don't like pop. And this is what this thread is really.

And what I meant is that making the music takes talent. And these signers are actually talented anyway with singing. Listening to live performances you can tell they're not lip singing yet they're good anyway.

Posted

No. I'm not open minded to music. I can only name like 5 songs for 2000 that I like. I think 5. Maybe less. Either way pop is like nothing but slutty women talking about sex. Rap is nothing but men singing about sex. (I think they're singing. I can't tell if they're saying anything. I've yet to find one rap song that I can understand.)

Posted

Either way pop is like nothing but slutty women talking about sex.

May I direct you to every song I've posted in this thread ;/

Rap is nothing but men singing about sex. (I think they're singing. I can't tell if they're saying anything. I've yet to find one rap song that I can understand.)

Posted

I refuse.

Also I know that song. Good job you found 1 song, but 1 song isn't going to change my mind. (Cause I don't really like that song anyway.)

Posted

I refuse.

Also I know that song. Good job you found 1 song, but 1 song isn't going to change my mind. (Cause I don't really like that song anyway.)

I wasn't trying to find a rap song you like. I was just proving your point, that all rap is about men having sex, wrong.