Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fable 3

128 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend has Fable 2 so I was going to get it, but I may get Fable 3. It looks ok. From what I've seen anyway.

Posted

I see you found a topic other then talk to post in YLA. lol

Anyway, I see the dog has made a return in Fable 3. Does he/she have anything new or is it pretty much the same old mutt?

I'm also curious about the magic involved in it.

Posted

Fable III is set 50 years ahead of Fable II.

The dog is certainly not the same dog. I hear that there's more of a relationship between the hero and dog, but he's still relatively the same.

Yes, you should get it YLA. Then you should play with meeee. The dog still attacks downed enemies too. I believe the game also keeps track of how many attacks/kills your dog has made too. In Fable II, there was something about "will-using dogs" and "skill-using dogs" and crap... I really don't understand all that.

Posted

Well I had to find a topic and I figured this was a good one. I mean I enjoyed my 5 minutes of Fable 2. Even if it was a shooting range because my friend didn't have my dorky skills.

Posted

I didn't mean if the dog was the same one, but if the dog did the same things as it did in Fable II.

And YLA, I found it funny since I just saw your post in talk and then found your post here right after.

Posted

Oh.

Anyway I just realized I have $215 so I'll have enough for a 360 soon. :D Then I'm so buying this game.

Posted

:c I might not be able to buy it until next week.

Plus, there's a VERY high possibility it'll be a Christmas present. However, I will do all in my power to assure that it isn't!

Posted

The dog in Fable III didn't get any more 'interactive', but it did get a deal dumber/wtf. It tends to walk in midair, walk through demon doors/walls, and just get stuck in the weirdest places. Or at least, it does with me.

Posted

I think if i played it i would make myself a mage who can run really fast, to the extent where i just run around fireballing enemies intheface

oh wait, scratch that.

Assassin Rush: Propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously. Higher levels propel the caster even further.

Nothing beats high speed and a teleportation spell!

Posted

Assassin Rush is only in Fable I, I believe...

It's also in Fable II if you count the targetted Slow Time spell as that. Essentially does the same thing.

I believe Fable III removed Slow Time as a spell and instead warps it into a potion... Know what that means? MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE!

Posted

Dog gets weird. Mine walks on every tresure chest I open, has ADD(It forgets where the dig spot is half the time) etc

Slow time potion in III doens't really help unless you are running low on hp. Gives you 5 seconds of slower time

Posted

You mean drugs?

Fable I had Assassin rush, Fable II that targetted time thingy. Fable III only has the potion that either makes you super speedy, or everything around you super slow...dy. The only new spell that's been introduced in Fable III is the ice spell, which is kind of disappointing. I mean, I've been waiting for an Ice spell for ages, but I was hoping for a bit more.

Posted

Isn't how vortex is used new?

Posted

No. Well, the targetted version is, but barely. It still has the same effect as it did in Fable II, but it's less effective in II.

Posted

Great, the dogs retarded and they tossed my second most favorite spell to put in some drugs.

Best. Fable. Ever. XD