Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm in.

Posted

Nabe that sounds good, go ahead and do that.

Alright, so I'm in to play then.

Posted

I would like to join.

Posted

Not sure if I should try to convince people on chat to play... hmmmm

That may be a good idea, if they like chat werewolf then they might like forum werewolf as well.

Only five spots left, hopefully some new players will come in soon. If not I could settle with regulars.

Ninja'd

Posted

I will try and get chimetals to join. i have been trying to get her hooked on werewolf

Posted

I remember Chimetals. She joined Pokemon Werewolf, but only posted once during the game.

Sure get her to join, this one may be easier for her to understand and allow her to get a feel for the game..

Posted

I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.

AND I WILL SUCCEED.

BEWERE.

^YOU SEE THAT?^

THAT IS WHY I WILL WIN.

Posted

bros, I would like to join. y/y?

Posted

k k

Posted

I suppose any hope of getting muffin, cirt, chimetals, fort, Min, Jo, or Kimmy to join is pretty much gone, so you can start sending out pm's whenever you're ready.

Posted

Alright then, it seems my phone hates pm's too. I'll get my laptop later on tonight so expect it tonight or in the morning.

That will also allow others some more time to jump in. At latest I'll get the pm's out around noon.

Posted

This is an Open setup. What that means is that the roles are known in the thread before the game begins. So, here are the roles that are in this game.

2 Werewolves

1 Seer

1 Sorcerer

6 Townies

The Werewolves are the main evil faction in this game. Between the two of them, they can make one night kill every Night phase. Their goal is to outnumber or be equal in size to the number of remaining townspeople, at which point they win the game.

The Seer is a special townie. Once per night, the Seer can target one player and discover that player's alignment (Town or Evil). The Seer in this game has a "guaranteed sanity", meaning that the Seer can always be certain that their results are accurate.

The Sorcerer is a non-wolf evil faction role. Once per night, the Sorcerer can target one player and discover whether or not that player is a Seer. In some games the Sorcerer knows who the wolves are, however in this game he/she will not and the wolves will not know the identiy of the Sorcerer. The Sorcerer wins with the Werewolves, but does not count toward the wolves numbers.

The other six Townies have no ability whatsoever. The Town must rely on daily voting and lynching to find and kill the Werewolves. The Town (including the Seer) wins when there are no werewolves left alive, non-wolf evil roles will not affect this.

Day phases will be 48 hours long, and Night phases will end after 24 hours OR after the werewolves, seer, and sorcerer have decided on their targets.

This game will begin on Night 0, during this night phase and only this night phase the Seer and Sorcerer will get a free shot to use their ability, while no wolf kills will take place. This allows the both of them to start the first day phase with a bit of information and balances out the game.

1. Pheonix561

2. Feiminn

3. That-1guy

4. Sahaqiel

5. Grandmaster Phoenix

6. Obtineo

7. Nabeshin

8. Linkprow

9. Ganondorf333

10. Kaffles

If you need to read the rules, please check the Rules thread in the Werewolf forum

Hey Nabe, I just copied what you said in "So You Think You Can Lynch" and made a few tweaks because this was what I was going for anyway. Hope you don't mind. biggrin.gif

EDIT: PM's have been sent, reply to let me know your still interested.

Posted

So this is the new game, and it hasn't started yet? Because I think the sorcerer role is a really interesting tweak. Why haven't we seen it before?

Posted

is this starting now or what

Posted

I'm waiting for replys from everyone still, I have 1/10.

I'll start when I get at least five.