Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, Nabe always takes control of the game early on

^ food for thought

Posted

Also

i just want to note that that last statement was in itself pretty suspicious and that i didnt really suspect much from you until you said it

that was mostly directed at Pheo because he previously said

Frankly, I find it suspicious that Kaffles, the other innactive member, is also the only one sticking up for Sahaqiel. My vote stays on him, but I've got my eye on you, tongue lover.

I'm admitting it does seem suspicious that I'm the first to stick up for anyone being accused, but I have reason to. (not just "because I'm the wolf and sticking up for my wolf buddy")

And Ganny, thus why I want to hear his defense.

Posted

Also

tongue lover.

I

I think

but

I don't even

Posted

Yeah, I don't even either

Posted

the lack of even going around is devastating

Posted

Why do you bandwagon so hard. :<

I was the first one to vote against you. It wasn't a bandwagon thing, or voting for someone who hadn't spoken yet. I voted for you because you never sent your reply pm on the same night no wolves made a kill. In normal games this suspicion could be denounced with the fact that players often have the ability to stop other players from making a night action, and the wolves could have been a victim of that. But The GM already stated that no player in the game has that ability. Or, the wolves could have decided not to make a kill on the first night, predicting the lack of activity on the site would mean someone would forget to send a pm, and become bait for an open day lynch. That's the only reason I can think of for the wolves not making a kill last night. And I don't think the wolves would be so reckless as to gamble a night like that. That's why my vote is staying on you.

On a separate note widely unrelated to the game at hand.

I've got my eye on you, tongue lover.

I

I think

but

I don't even

Yeah, I don't even either

This is a lie. You know you even.

Posted

Vote Spread

Pheonix561: Sahaqiel

Feiminn:

That-1guy: Nabeshin

Sahaqiel:

Grandmaster Phoenix: Sahaqiel

Obtineo:

Nabeshin: Sahaqiel

Linkprow:

Ganondorf333: Nabeshin

Kaffles: Nabeshin

Sahaqiel - 3

Nabeshin - 3

If deadline hits with this vote spread, No Lynch will occur.

Posted

And I don't think the wolves would be so reckless as to gamble a night like that. That's why my vote is staying on you.

Well, it's either they kill someone or they don't. It's not that big of a gamble, because either way there is controversy. If they kill someone, everyone wants to know why that person. If they don't, everyone wonders if they were inactive or plotting something more.

Not killing anyone starts the game off with more confusion, as long as they can direct the confusion during the day to keep it off themselves somehow it'll work out. + Puts people against other people really fast and makes "sides".

If we lynch the wrong person, then the person who wanted them to be lynched the most is often blamed.

then that person gets lynched, turns out to be a townie, and the blame game continues.

That's why you let the wolves kill someone first, so then you can tell who wanted who to shut up. Instead of lynching someone just because they were wrong the first time.

Posted

oh snap

Posted

Well I suppose that's two reasons the wolves could have not made a kill. Either predicting inactivity stalling or throwing the game into more confusion. Even so, Killing someone on the first day gives us a lot more help then waiting for the wolves to make a kill. If the wolves make the first kill, we have no idea why. Since they had the first option, they were able to pick someone entirely at random to off. Because they didn't kill someone, all that does is raise the town's population by one. If we wait for tonight for them to make a kill, not only will it make us closer to losing, but they get to choose based on an educated guesses. Who is unknowingly on their side? Who's death would aid them the most, and how? And after that, we would still be inclined to choose sides. Because if the wolves kill someone on one side, then the first instinct is to blame the people on the other side, or sides. No matter what we do, because we are having this debate, if and when the wolves make a kill then we'll all take sides. If this game started on a day, maybe then we would be more inclined to end the day freely and let the wolves make a kill. But because the wolves skipped their chance, its better for us to try and get one of them first.

So I'm sticking with all the reasons for lynching Sahaqiel I had before.

Posted

I'm like too scared to do anything in case someone like makes a huge complicated argument at me which implies I am a wolf and then I can't argue my way out because I suck at arguing although it's fun and stuff.

btw I'm a townieee lovelies

hee I'm going to get a collections of sighs and glares now :>

Posted

Pheo, we have just as much on nabe as we do on saha. If you just change your vote, then a lynch will be made. I'm convinced that saha was just forgetful, like he always is. So I'm not changing my vote. (Also, I'd rather have nobody lynched at all just yet anyway)

Posted

Saha being forgetful is my point. Sahaqiel forgot to make a kill, so no one was killed.

Posted

or he just forgot about the game all together

and another wolf might've forgotten as well

or they chose not to kill anyone

Posted

Also Saha hasn't done any sticking up for me. So that goes against your reasoning as well. What about Linkprow? I saw him lurking earlier and he hasn't posted. Or really anyone besides me, you, nabe, ganny, saha, and t1g for now. feiminn popped in for a little while, but isn't arguing back and forth really. Same with Obtineo. Does it really save me from incrimination if I just post once in the beginning? does it automatically make me active if I don't post again afterwards? I'm telling you, claiming inactivity at this point doesn't mean anything. It's a matter of contradicting yourself.

I posted on page 8 =\ as for the current topic I don't know who to side with. But um did we have a second deadline extension? Otherwise the day should have ended about 3 hours ago. Shouldn't it of?