Grandmaster Phoenix: Sahaqiel

Obtineo:

Nabeshin: Sahaqiel

Linkprow:

Ganondorf333: Sahaqiel

Kaffles: Ganondorf333

Sahaqiel - 4

Ganondorf333 - 1

If deadline hits with this vote spread, Sahaqiel will be lynched!

Posted

You would have been the vote that lynched him (the hammer), and he would've been lynched before he even talked. That's why you're singled out. You should always count the current votes before you cast your own.

Oh yeah that makes sense my bad. I just figured we had already decided on him being lynched

Posted

Lynch-2 is a good place to keep him for now. With a deadline approaching, that's the right amount of pressure while still keeping a player close enough to being lynched that we can muster up the people to do so.

Sahaqiel

But at this vote spread he's going to be Lynch-1? I understand the pressure thing but this runs on majority so I don't really see the difference in 4 votes instead of 2. Assuming we decide he's innocent it will currently take 3 active people's retractions instead of 1.

Oh yeah the question things.

1.Everyone except Obtineo

2.I've played in Hyrule Werewolf II, Werewolf Werewolf, Pokemon Werewolf, and Sci fi Werewolf

3.Um, I see that That 1-guy understands Nabeshin saying why he was hammering.

Posted

Lynch-2 is a good place to keep him for now. With a deadline approaching, that's the right amount of pressure while still keeping a player close enough to being lynched that we can muster up the people to do so.

Sahaqiel

Saha, what do you think of the people who have voted for you, including retractors?

Well I'm sorry I'm such a default lynch option.

I can get bandwagon mentality during these games, so I don't know? They're very nice people, they just happened to want to off someone who hadn't spoken yet, even though there were other inactive players.

I suppose it wouldn't quite hurt the town to lynch someone with no abilities, but I don't know, I'm still a town. More town to go around.

I don't quite like voting for people on day one, either. No one knows anything, so we're just throwing out a victim.

I don't see any of you claiming roles or abilities. We're all on a level playing field, here. I'm no more suspicious than any of you.

But really, this doesn't seem your style, Naeb. I would think you would keep the pressure off until someone actually brings up proof or roleclaims themselves, so you don't risk having one townie die the first day, then another during the night.

Posted

Yeah there honestly can't be any decent role claims in a game where the townies don't have any abilities or even identities for that matter

Posted

What, what.

No townies have abilities??

I thought I was special. :<

Posted

did you read the first post?

nvm i forget where the post was

we have town, wolves, a seer, and a sorceror

Posted

The roles are pretty self explanatory. I don't think anyone who was anything but a town would really want to speak up anyway at this point.

So, idk. so far people just look suspicious or they don't.

I will vouch that I'm a townie, but that wont mean anything until someone kills me off to make sure.

I'll admit that I'm probably coming off as suspicious. But before I get killed off by wolves or town, I just want to note that pheonix, ganny, and nabe are pretty suspicious as well.

Posted

i just want to note that that last statement was in itself pretty suspicious and that i didnt really suspect much from you until you said it

Posted

ololololol The funniest thing, I think, is that Nerb takes so much control of the game that no one ever suspects him

Because he is here

for better or for worse

to help us kill people/animals.

HAVING SAID THAT,

1) I think I know erryone here but Obtineo, who is probably the wolf.

2) I've played it a number of times before on Hnet and in real life (you wouldn't believe how expensive it is to rent out a town for this); I won as a wolf in one of these a while back, so I'm probably the wolf.

3) I think it just throws around the magical shallow-speculation baton, and it seems a person can't say anything without seeming suspicious, which is why That-1guy is probably the wolf.

I'm a towny. I have the ability to do towny things. Like live in a town.

I'm so smooth, I'm vanilla.

So what are your awesome towny abilities, Nabeshin?

Dig that Fortissimo.

I was going to vote for you

I was

But then you said this

and my heart broke in two

Also, I bestow my vote upon Nabeshin, so he doesn't get too comfortable.

Posted

I was going to vote for you

I was

But then you said this

and my heart broke in two

:<

But yeah.

Naebohshins looks like he's trying to be a town mayor, who everyone targets in the middle of the night.

Dig that Ganny.

Awwwww yeeeaaah.

Posted

It still bothers me that the two people who never sent in their night actions are also the two people sticking out for eachother on a day where nothing happened the night before in a game where Townies can't stop the killing.

My vote stays on Sahaqiel.

Posted

I still don't even know what you're talking about.

I didn't even know that all the townies don't have an ability, and I told you I have no ability before I knew townies didn't have an ability. If I were lying, I would have made up some ability, like playerkill.

Why do you bandwagon so hard. :<

Posted

2) I've played it a number of times before on Hnet and in real life (you wouldn't believe how expensive it is to rent out a town for this); I won as a wolf in one of these a while back, so I'm probably the wolf.

Also, I bestow my vote upon Nabeshin, so he doesn't get too comfortable.

I remember reading that. You one because you convinced the last townie by saying you love them at the last minute. It was beautiful.

I agree with Nabe because of the huge amount of control he has been exhibiting.

He hasn't really been targeted by much of anything so far.

Naebohshins looks like he's trying to be a town mayor, who everyone targets in the middle of the night.

like that other time lolololol

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14759-werewolf-werewolf-game-over-werewolves-win/page__view__findpost__p__305937

Posted

It still bothers me that the two people who never sent in their night actions are also the two people sticking out for eachother on a day where nothing happened the night before in a game where Townies can't stop the killing.

My vote stays on Sahaqiel.

Hey. I replied to that message, quit trying to use that against me. I have no night action because I'm a townie.

Also, you know I've been distracted pretty much all of last week with the reopening of my WoW account.

If I were a wolf, I would have been excited enough to remember to start off instead of go play WoW. If anything, my inactivity at first would count toward being a townie. Being a townie is pretty boring.

Thus I forgot.

Thus I'd understand if another townie were inactive.

Also Saha hasn't done any sticking up for me. So that goes against your reasoning as well. What about Linkprow? I saw him lurking earlier and he hasn't posted. Or really anyone besides me, you, nabe, ganny, saha, and t1g for now. feiminn popped in for a little while, but isn't arguing back and forth really. Same with Obtineo. Does it really save me from incrimination if I just post once in the beginning? does it automatically make me active if I don't post again afterwards? I'm telling you, claiming inactivity at this point doesn't mean anything. It's a matter of contradicting yourself.

Since Nabe is getting votes, and I also thought he was suspicious prior, my vote is on him for now. I do agree with ganny that nabe has taken control of the game very early on. Though, I'd like to hear him defend himself.