Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shaving

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I shave my legs every so often, usually when I know I'm going to have to show them in public, like at the beach or something. I shave everything under the belt completely, except for the crotch, which I just use an electric razor for.

Less hair around the body is preferred personally. The legs feel better when cuddling, and the crotch when you're having sex and such. Some hair here and there is nice, though. Happy trails in particular are pretty attractive. On guys, that is. Not so much on girls, I'd imagine.

Posted

People on swim teams shave. What's the big deal? I was always confused about why God made guys so hairy. I know the reason for the hair I just can't remember the word. Not that I mind the hair. Mel Gibon's chest hair is hot.

But just because a guy shaves his legs and armpits it doesn't mean he is a queer. When my dad was younger, he shaved his legs. I'm not sure why. But I'm here so he is obviously not a queer. xD

Also. I'm too young to have anything to shave. And ya. I don't mean legs I mean everywhere

Your welcome for the mental image.

MY POINT IS! ;(

I'm not sure what I will shave when I am old enough. I don't really like shorts. And I'm a tomboy so yeah I'm not sure.

BTW men shaving their faces... that sounds like such a pain. But my dad still lets me watch him shave is whiskers off in the morning. Its so awesome. Like its there. Shwick! Its gone!

Yeah I put shaving cream on my face before and pretended to shave with a razor that still had the blade guards on it.

>.>

<.<

What?

DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT!

Posted

I guess so. I might like them someday. Probably just a phase I am going through O.O

Posted

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

lolol I got the reference

Posted

Women are hairy too.

You just don't know it, because they are always all expected to shave.

That's not to say there aren't naturally smooth women. But I know naturally smooth guys, so.

Posted

BTW men shaving their faces... that sounds like such a pain. But my dad still lets me watch him shave is whiskers off in the morning. Its so awesome. Like its there. Shwick! Its gone!

Yeah I put shaving cream on my face before and pretended to shave with a razor that still had the blade guards on it.

>.>

<.<

What?

DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT!

Try watching someone with one of these....

Artists_Club_DX_Special.jpg

By far the best shave you can get on your face, and freaks people out while they watch you do it, lol.

Posted

Damn, those cost upwards of 200 dollars.

Posted

Damn, those cost upwards of 200 dollars.

Yeah, but they are a great investment, when you price it out. When I went to that razor, plus a shave soap with a brush, it paid for itself in about a year and a half, and has been saving me money since then.

Plus, no ingrown hairs, and the shave soap is better for your face. I used to breakout with the combo of a standard mach 3 type razor and bottled shave gel, now I get a better shave and no breaking out.

Posted

Do you have to sharpen it often?

Posted

That's the beauty of the Feather razors. The blades are actually replaceable, but are cheap enough at my local shop that I think my daily shave cost is somewhere around $.05.

I strop the razors every day and they last me ten to fifteen shaves. Then I replace it, and buy the blades 15 at a time.

Posted

Nice.

I might have to look into getting me one.

Posted

It's worth it, just accept that you are going to cut yourself when you are learning to do it just right.

And don;t try to use it on your body, bad things happen quickly.

Posted

I shaved down there for the first time in a while. Probably partially in preparation for Nabe's visit but also just because I hadn't for a while.

I forgot how sensitive I get. D: I was itchy the whole weekend.

Posted

Yeah, you kinda need to keep up on that, otherwise it gets itchy when you try to go back and do it again.

Posted

I too shave my entire face and body daily like a manly man

this is critical information that I will take seriously for my hairy, hairy body

seriously guys I'm like the hairiest person

shaving is something i am an expert on

hair