Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shaving

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I uh..never knew that....

Anyway, I usually shave my, uh, you know. Well,cut it. I tried to shave my...*cough* buttcrack and underside. I bled D:

I also cut my armpits (Well try).

I usually leave my legs alone though.

None of us need to know that, it's not what the thread is about.

I agree that it's unfair. I shave my legs sometimes, I like them both ways, it depends on how I feel. I shave all of my body sometimes, but I like the hair as well so it depends. But I also have to say that I don't find hairy women attractive.

Posted

Funny thing, when I started growing hair, I asked my parents if I was supposed to shave it.

When I was told no, I was like, "What?"

Not that I've done anything about it.

Too lazy. :(

Posted

I really dont care if people do or not, because it isnt my body. So what if they shave, I have met tons of guys that do shave, their armpits and legs. However I really haven't met one that shaves their chest. I dont know why but they don't. It is really up to the person I am not going to go and tell guys that shave that they shouldn't, it isn't my bussiness.

Me personally think waxing is the best way to go!

Posted

I would like to shave my legs, but I'd rather not maintain it or deal with the ridicule. I don't have a problem with leg hair, so it's not so much of an issue. I shave my chest occasionally, and I always shave my pubic region. I hate having hair down there and having smooth skin is nice.

And of course I shave my face almost everyday.

Posted

Thats one thing I'm particular about. I think that someone either has to grow a beard or shave it, they can't just have the fur. It doesn't look good and especially not on teenagers who think they are cool because they have facial hair. SHAVE EVERYDAY FOLKS.

Posted

Yeah I shave most of my body.

Posted

I agree that it's unfair. I shave my legs sometimes, I like them both ways, it depends on how I feel.

Shave only one leg!!

Posted

Dooo it.

Posted

I have before. :P

Posted

Oh Jared. You do unintentionally make me lol.

Also, gosh reading my first post it reads so harsh and prejudging about what I thought people would say... :< I guess people IRL are really just /that/ annoying and silly, sorry guys.

Posted

I figured you were talking about them. NO OFFENSE TAKEN ILU <3

Posted

I shave my face every day. That's all. I don't really care what other people do, since it isn't actually an issue of particular significance.

Posted

But you're a guy. If you're talking about your cat, then that's just wrong, dad. No wonder mom left you.

Posted

Eww, bestiality...

Posted

I'm talking about my sopping wet, cum-filled pussy.

I lol'd so bad to be honest.