Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shaving

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha. I don't mind my body hair at all, but I wouldn't discriminate someone who does. That kinda beats the rules being your own person, trying to tell others how to live. I have hair on my chest, my fat gut, my legs, nether region (shaved it a few times, not too fond of it, maybe trim once in a while but that's it) but I honestly don't care what others are doing. :1

Posted

Yeah, you kinda need to keep up on that, otherwise it gets itchy when you try to go back and do it again.

How often would you say?

Posted

I used to habitually shave cuz my friend told me I looked disgusting when I didn't (on my face).

Then I participated in Novembeard and then just stopped caring. Now I only shave every 3-or-so weeks.

I tried shaving my legs n' stuff when I was 6 or 7 (then again when I was 10) cuz I thought, "If girls do it, why not me?" and yeah. Then my friend petted my legs after I did it when I was 10-or-something and was like "YOUR LEGS. THEY'RE SO SMOOTH." Then his dad saw him doing it and it was awkward.

I just like hairy legs, I think they look better. Then about a year ago, a different friend's dad said my legs were as hairy as my friend's, and that was kind of awkward too.

Posted

How often would you say?

That is very dependent.

Posted

I'm totally going to tell my dad to buy one of those old fashioned razors xD

It will be comical.

Posted

This is really late, but I think it's really annoying when people say "He's a queer" instead of "he's gay." I don't find it offensive, just really ugly.

Now, for the topic-- When I was a sophomore, a girl asked if I was gay because I shaved my legs. I told her I was straight, and that I didn't shave my legs. 'Cause really, I have never shaved my legs. They were just really thin and light colored or something then. Bit now, I'd like to say my legs are fairly hairy. I don't like overly hairy men, but I do like hair over no hair. Chest hair I can take or leave (as long as it isn't too long and bushy) but I do like arm and leg hair. And head hair, I don't like bald men.

Also, I feel the need to tell you that my chest hair makes a perfect reverse triangle with the top cut in like another triangle, making it appear like a very wide "V".

Posted

V is for Velociraptor.

Posted

Mel Gibon's chest hair is hot.

His alcoholism isn't.

But just because a guy shaves his legs and armpits it doesn't mean he is a queer. When my dad was younger, he shaved his legs. I'm not sure why. But I'm here so he is obviously not a queer. xD

Queer is not a kind word.

Posted

That is very dependent.

Yeah I thought so. I'm assuming on rate of regrowth?

Posted

Yeah I thought so. I'm assuming on rate of regrowth?

That would be correct, faster it grows, more often you have to do it.

Posted

WE'RE GOING TO BAN YOU QUAILMAIL

Posted

WE'RE GOING TO BAN YOU QUAILMAIL

? Has he even posted in this thread....?

Posted

Don't think QuailMail's posted here, just people with him in their signature.

I shave my legs, but I'll skip a day or two in the wintertime. Shave the bikini line, but trim the rest. I get mistaken for a teenager enough as it is, and I'd feel like jailbait.

I had a friend at University who didn't shave her legs. She started after she'd been dating this guy for awhile. Ironically enough, when she did shave them and she went to meet him for coffee in a short skirt, he stood her up.

Posted

I skimp in the winter, really....I dont like body hair in general, and as soon as i get a decent job and magical money, im getting it removed >.<

its just too much of a hassle, and in between shaving the texture annoys me....