LoZ: Oracle of Ages/Seasons

116 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah i could totally have beaten both of the games twice now if i wasnt busy lol

you need to read the manga too cas

also how is penny doing

Posted

...oh god I forgot about Penny! ;~; I hope he's still alive mai babyyyyyy </3

and the child in my OOS game is Sandra, he shall be the better, improved Penny <3

Posted

IS THIS THE LINKED GAME OR WHAT

GODDAMMIT CASCADE

i just did the subrosian dance 6 times in a row and got the strange flute.

do you guys even understand what this means to me.

i have had this game memorized since i was 8 and there are still things i don't know about it!

I HAVE HAD THIS GAME MEMORIZED SINCE I WAS 8 AND THERE ARE STILL THINGS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!

Posted

I was the same way with the green ring. Just appraising rings one day, and all of a sudden the thing just pops up after my 3rd or so appraisal. Blew my mind that it existed and I never knew about it.

Posted

I've found rings last week after not playing for a year that I've never seen in my entire life of playing OoA. Moar and moar surprises D:

Posted

I never got all the rings in OoS, there's too many! And they're everywhere D:

Posted

Use ring secrets. They make the ordeal a whole lot faster so that you don't have to collect all the rare rings in one game.

Posted

I think the only way to get all the rings is to use the ring secrets. Some rings can only be gotten with the linked game secrets, like that Subrosian transform one. There's also game-specific ones in the Hero Dungeons or something like that

Posted

dont forget the First Gen Ring

Posted

beat seasons in 8 hours

Posted

There's that one ring for playing on a GBA. That was awesome.

Posted

I was always sort of ): at rings that were there just for novelty.

At least do something cool gosh

Posted

Yeah, you'd think I'd get some incredibly awesome power for killing 1000 monsters or busting up all those signs.

Come to think of it, the benchmark rings aren't even accurate; you can transfer them in order to get them without completing the required criteria.

Posted

Playing Seasons again after a short break lol. Currently in Dancing Dragon Dungeon, have died a lot woe is meeeeeeee. Also yayy for bigger ring box! Too bad all my rings suck... :C So I only have the Fist Ring equipped atm lol.

Also I just gave up on the stupid dancing hall so I just got Ricky's Flute instead. Yayy for kangaroos <3

Posted

Ricky probably is the best of the three. Faster attacks than Moosh (charging up is lame) and he moves faster on land than Dimitri at sea (who is slower than the mermaid suit and/or swimmer ring anyway).

You can't really justify using any of them all that much though, outside of their respective places where they're needed.