Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Skyward Sword Trailer and Ocarina of Time 3DS Slideshow

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Goodness, you two. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Also, like I said on chat, Ganondorf is secretly Vaati.

He wants to be a little girly boy.

Posted

An opinion is an opinion. No one is ever wrong. I think you people just like trolling me. I mean every time I say something you do it. Is it because I hate WW? A game you love soooo much? God you people are all idiots.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='02 March 2011 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1299108487' post='338143']
No one is ever wrong.
[/quote]
No, people are bullshitting you by feeding you lies like this. It's entirely possible to be wrong. Everyone is wrong at some point. Slavery was wrong. Child abuse is wrong. Rape is wrong. Murder is wrong. You can try and justify things, you can come up with all sorts of explanations, but they are wrong. Just by saying "I think [insert wrong behavior here] is right and okay" does not make it right, it just makes you more wrong.

This is not because you hate Wind Waker, that is a completely different subject. I'm not trolling you, you just happen to be consistently wrong and biased. Like right now. I wish you would see [i]why[/i] you were wrong and not simply see me calling you out. But, to you, everything you said made perfect sense and you were okay.

But it's not okay to trash the developers hard work and call it "shit." It's not okay to have a wrong opinion. Change or be able to back up your opinion. Show me how this is shit.

Because, I can give you plenty of viable reasons why these do not look like shit, though you would deny even the most convincing of evidence.

Some opinions aren't right and wrong, they're simply "there." Like saying "It isn't my particular taste." That isn't a wrong opinion, because 1) You don't know his taste and 2) It very well may be true. However, saying that this looks like "shit" is wrong, due to reasons I've stated before. The detail put into the characters/environments, the colors put together in a masterful way, compared to all other Wii games, this looks just as good if not better...there's no grounds for your wrong opinion. You have no supporting evidence. You are wrong.

Posted

I mean opinon wise no one is ever wrong. Jeesh.

Ever since I was a kid no one's understood what I said and everything I say always makes sense to me. I don't expecet you to understand either.

Also I mean graphics wise. I mean it literally looks like someone took cel-shade and mixed in diarrhea. I mean I say they look better than WW's and I can say this game looks better than WW, but that's what the graphics look like to me.

Posted

Both of you are idiots.

Just saying.

Posted

Fort, my posts were very thorough and logical. The only possible way I could be an idiot is because I'm arguing with an idiot, which is an idiotic thing to do. That's probably what you meant anyway.

YLA, I'm done. You won't see the light. So stay in the dark and enjoy the ignorance.

Posted

God, Skyward Sword looks so amazing. Before, at E3 I thought it was terrible. Now, it's killing me!! I don't even care Link isn't a lefty anymore!
Skyward Sword forever!!! :gotsword:

Did I mention the Skyward Sword is adorable? :D

By the way, you can see a girl on the Wii Remote (Bottom directional Pad) when Link is locked onto an enemy. New Navi, a.k.a Adelle anyone?

I'm so excited!!! EEEEEEEEEP!!!

Posted

If there is a new partner I hope it's helpful. That was kind of one of my problems with TP. Midna didn't help you in combat like telling you where the enemies weakness is. I don't think the partners have been good since MM. Then again I think Ezlo may have told you weakness, but even then he was still helpful in telling you where to go. As where Midna, King of Red Lions, and Ceilla or what ever her name was in PH are all useless partners who just jabber most of the time. I mean they're helpful once though the game and that's it. Like Midna helped you jump. KoRL... Well never mind he didn't actually do anything besides speak in an unreadable language to progress the story. Ceilla though... Uh helped you move? Sort of. Ok so she didn't help either. The most helpful though was Zelda in ST. For like 20 minutes and then she went back to being useless.

Posted

wut Zelda was not useless in ST... you needed her to even get through the Tower of Spirits =S

Oh yeah I forget you haven't finished ST lololol

Also I liked Midna, KORL and Ciela. All so lovable <3

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='02 March 2011 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1299110965' post='338161']
KoRL... Well never mind he didn't actually do anything besides speak in an unreadable language to progress the story.
[/quote]

Um, hello?! He lets you move through the sea!

Posted

[quote name='Cascadey' date='02 March 2011 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1299111130' post='338165']
wut Zelda was not useless in ST... you needed her to even get through the Tower of Spirits =S

Oh yeah I forget you haven't finished ST lololol

Also I liked Midna, KORL and Ciela. All so lovable <3
[/quote]
That's why I said 20 minutes. Givin that she's useful for 20 minutes every time you go in there, but still. Also I have finished it. To an extent. I still knows what happened thus I beat it. Can't you call get that through your guys' damn skulls?

[quote name='Jareddude' date='02 March 2011 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1299111162' post='338166']
Um, hello?! He lets you move through the sea!
[/quote]
Doesn't count. Why doesn't it count? Because he moved too slow and that's why I hate sailing so much. Besides the fact that the sea is boring and barron, he moves too slow across it and it makes it more boring.

Posted

[quote]
That's why I said 20 minutes. Givin that she's useful for 20 minutes every time you go in there, but still. Also I have finished it. To an extent. I still knows what happened thus I beat it. Can't you call get that through your guys' damn skulls?[/quote]

Are you kidding? You DIDN'T beat it! You don't even know the last boss!!

[quote]
Doesn't count. Why doesn't it count? Because he moved too slow and that's why I hate sailing so much. Besides the fact that the sea is boring and barron, he moves too slow across it and it makes it more boring.
[/quote]

Um, it still counted, fool.
And every "acre" had an island, so it was fun.

Posted

The last boss is Madulous or whatever the giant trains name is and then I think you fight Chancellor Cole.

Yeah, but about 10-12 of them progressed the plot.

Posted

So much wrongness teehee

Posted

Similar to Fallout 3, the beauty of the game is in the details. While I wouldn't short Wind Waker's plot for any reason, the main draw of the game WAS the sailing and the random, awesome islands you could find. The naysayers are the ones who don't understand that. Mainly people who enjoy fast action and hate exploration.