Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I love the 3DS but here is my problem with it.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay this is both a rant and a rave.

The 3DS. HOT DAMN. It's pretty sweet. At first, I thought the 3D was gonna be crap and I was like "what have I just paid for" but it was all good. Face Raiders is the best game on it. Period.

I also bought Super Street Fighter IV 3D Ultimate Amazing Spectacular Wonderful Stupidly Great Edition. It is heaven.

Now, I wish I could say the 3DS was perfect, but, what the hell is this?

What the hell is THIS?

The power button is right next to the Start button. This may not be a problem for some of you, but damn it if I haven't exited out of Street Fighter twice. Which sucks because when you hit the power button, regardless of whatever, it automatically quits the game. Go figure.

Now, you do have to hold the power button for like 1/3 of a second in order for it to respond, but it's pretty much exactly how you have to press the Start button. I hate it. I hate the power button.

But I love the 3DS and everyone should get one because it rocks and Zelda and Kid Icarus and Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid are all coming out eventually and they will be awesome. And so it's worth buying and waiting for them. And Link's Awakening in...May? June? Hell IDK when the internet is coming I mean Nintendo is so behind in that category but whatever 3DS rocks.

Posted

I really want one now >:

aaaaaaa

Posted

i can't get one. i cant even afford black or white, how can i afford $225?

Posted

You have a hole don't you?

Sell it sister.

Posted

Haven't played mine too much. I had work yesterday and then my boyfriend and I had another argument about my gaming habits, so we spent the evening playing cards and watching a movie. When I went to try it out after that it sparked another argument, so I just went to bed.

Right now he's playing on it. Go figure :rolleyes:

Posted

You have a hole don't you?

Sell it sister.

I'M ONLY 11. I know it was a joke, but still. what the hell?

Posted

Lol'd

I don't think Teto knew that, sorry dude. :/

But hmm. I played around with my friend's 3DS. It is really sweet, but my head started hurting after a couple minutes. I don't know, I've never been a big fan of 3D so it's not the most appealing thing to me. And plus I have a zillion eye problems and bright screens hurt them a lot, so combining that with something that made me a little dizzy kind of wasn't the greatest feeling. But I will say it is a sweet piece of technology and very impressive. Well done Nintendo.

Posted

I want this more and more.

I really want it to be the eyepiece for my Companion Cube.

Posted

Hopefully I'll be able to acquire my own 3DS in like August? lol need monies bluhhhhh. But at least by then there'll be more than /one/ game I want to play out... :|

But in the meantime I'll watch you guys rave/rant about it :>

Posted

It's not abusive, LL. I just have a habit of obsessing over things, and he doesn't know how to handle that. I try to control my obsessions, but sometimes I get so absorbed in my gaming I don't even hear him talking to me. When I find the real world too much for me I'll retreat into a video game, the internet, or whatever. It's totally understandable that he finds it annoying. I think I just need to learn to detach myself from the digital world a bit.

Anyways, I've fiddled around with it a bit more. I really like it so far, but there aren't any launch titles that really grabbed my attention, so the most I'll use it for is playing regular DS games (I'm hoping the Wifi on it will be better than my DS Lite).

Posted

Can't afford it right now.

I only have $42, and I need $290 for the Black 3DS and Nintendogs.

But I might sell my keyboard for $75, maybe my parents will pay for the rest? X3

Posted

I was actually thinking of just making stuff for cons to get money, in general.

But ehhh I would need to buy a lot more stuff and idk, it's not in the cards right now.

Posted

maybe I'll sell my reverse-holo pokemon cards. until i do, i have absolutely no outlet for money. anyway, my friend brought it to school for a field trip today, and it's really awesome. He made a Mii of me, it turned out nice. The 3D effect does, in fact, work, as opposed to what i thought before.

Posted

Yeah, I was really, really worried about the 3D effect, but it turned out to be better than I expected. The only way it could be better is if they make the sweet spot larger, so that when I move my head or move the 3DS a bit it doesn't wig out.

Posted

I actually played around with the 3DS at Target today... It is amazing omg i want one now it was the best and the 3d worked and it didn't strain my eyes at all etc etc i want one