Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time 3D to be rated E 10+

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't OoT rated T at one point? Or was it permanent?

Posted

This is what they were suppose to look like
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiE_gMtJ_Uw&feature=player_embedded#at=28[/media]
The beta fairies were better albeit a bit angelic
This is what we are getting
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6371/noncreepygreatfairy.png[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Arachne' date='05 April 2011 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1301954610' post='342761']
Back to the original topic E10+ seems pretty fair. It has parts that could scare younger children, but it's still pretty kid-friendly. I think I was 11 or 12 when I played it for the first time.
[/quote]

i was 8 years old when i played it.. i seriously cried at the phantom ganon part cuz i didn't know which painting he came from :cry:
it was really frustrating and eventually my mom beat the boss for me :embarrassed:
i played like a litlle maniac addict for a loong time but hell yea it was worth it :gottriforce:

and i will probably play through the game waaay faster now but still.. this is going to be epic :joy: :joy:

p.s. sorry for the icon spam(A) just wanted to try em out =p

Posted

It was always the well and the Shadow Temple which freaked me out. Mainly, I just hated the dead hands, the music, and I have a general loathing of Like-Likes and Floormasters. I used to play this level after the Spirit Temple just because I hated Bongo Bongo so much.

Posted

[quote name='Rika Code' date='05 April 2011 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1302008029' post='342852']
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6371/noncreepygreatfairy.png[/img]
[/quote]
This is exactly the same amount of clothing as before.
And her boobs aren't pointy anymore, but they do protrude.

But I mean, look at [url="http://amaliehoward.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ZTP_Great_Fairy.jpg"]TP's Great Fairy[/url].
Not even comparable [in how clothed they are].
Sahaqiel

Posted

Skipping over discussion, who says fairies have to be pretty? :I

Posted

They don't. No one implied that. They're just saying that Great Fairy was scary in OoT.
Did you know that in the Elder Scrolls games (you played Oblivion) the orcs were actually descendant of elves? So Orcs were actually ugly elves in that game.
so lol
Sahaqiel

Posted

I was replying to GoC, here:

[quote name='Rika Code' date='05 April 2011 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1301979754' post='342831']
To me she is just a huge dissapointment
The first time I saw the Great fairy I thought she was going to be something really pretty
But she turn out to be the opposite of my expections
I hope they could at least try to make her look prettier
[/quote]

I think I like ugly fairies more. Or at least, not feminine or obeying the human or even humanoid concept of beauty, like they're wont to do.

Posted

I think it was the fact that she was so unbelievably enormous, and the fact she looked pretty butch... and her pointy breasts just made her all the more like she was a man in drag.... admit it, her 'mhmmhmhmhmm' laugh sounded pretty bloke-ish.. she even had a beauty spot!

The blue fairy looks amazing, should have stuck with that... instead we get some cheap-ass transvestite in some glorified cabaret.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!

Posted

Pff my post totally failed.

So yeah. Excitement for this game. Woot~!

Posted

Still looks like a crack-whore :I

[quote name='steffex' date='05 April 2011 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1302026002' post='342857']
i was 8 years old when i played it.. i seriously cried at the phantom ganon part cuz i didn't know which painting he came from :cry:
[/quote]
I skipped the first (adult) dungeon because it scared me and confused the hell out of me. I beat the 2nd and 3rd dungeons before it. I would have kept going and skipped the first one if I could. I even did just that and got to the ganon castle on someone else's file, since I had gotten a used copy.

I don't understand why people found the 3rd dungeon hard. It was decently easy (and really fun) for me.

(But then again, I think I used a walk-through so it wasn't that bad. I can't say for sure that I did though, I have glimpses of memory with and without the guide. So it's really weird.)

Posted

[quote name='Fantastic Panda Deluxe' date='05 April 2011 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1302049476' post='342923']
I don't understand why people found the 3rd dungeon hard. It was decently easy (and really fun) for me.
[/quote]

Thank you. It wasn't even hard!

Posted

The Water Temple wasn't really that hard.

Posted

I found the Shadow Temple to be the hardest dungeon in OOT, hate that placeeeee :<

Water Temple is funnn

Posted

Water Temple was just ridiculous. :| Shadow Temple creeped me the heck out. xD But I think I hated the Shadow Temple more out of sheer fear of the place.
I mean even ReDeads still freak me out. xD

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='04 April 2011 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1301965280' post='342794']
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/188/2/c/OoT_3DS__Great_Fairy_by_oathkeeper9918.png[/img]
[/quote]
o_e
The weird thing is that I never found her genuinely scary, just... really weird; especially her laugh when she came out of the water. Though now that shes gonne be in 3D, I think I might just get freaked out.