Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time 3D to be rated E 10+

77 posts in this topic

Posted

In a recent email from Nintendo, it has been confirmed that Ocarina of Time 3D will be rated E 10+.
Nintendo has not released any other info, except for it having:

[list][*]Animated Blood[*]Fantasy Violence[*]Suggestive Themes[/list]
Animated Blood could mean that Ganondorf's red blood is coming back. This could also mean that blood on the walls from Under The Well and the Shadow Temple is coming back.

Fantasy Violence is obvious.

Suggestive themes probably means that the girls are more detailed than their Nintendo 64 models, such as Adult Ruto, Nabooru, and Impa.

Info from [url="http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=154707"]GoNintendo's article[/url].

Posted

I hope Gaonondorf's red blood comes back. Hopefully the Fire Temple will have proper BGM as well.

Posted

Heh heh Ruto's boobs... in 3D. No seriously though that's just creepy. Now Nabooru, you can't complain about. ;)

Seriously though I don't pay attention to rating details, but since when is blood bad?

Either way E 10+ is kind of funny seeing as TP was rated T.

Posted

I doubt the Fire Temple's music will be coming back. Though Gametrailers.com pretty much disproved the theory that they took it out due to a Muslim outcry, they never put it back in after numerous ports of the game.

But that would be cool.

And yeah, I think the red blood is coming back.

Posted

Suggestive themes

Are the guards gonna be wearing thongs?

Posted

I wonder what they'll do with the Great Fairies.

At least make them somewhat attractive, Nintendo. Maybe, veils instead of vines, too.

Why would suggestive themes mean they're making anything different/sexier, Panda. The rating system isn't the same as it was 13 years ago, and they're bringing a game from that period to the audience of today. If anything, they're going to cloth the women even more, such as the Great Fairies. Or, they'll just try and leave it as much the same as possible without getting a higher age rating.

I'm probably wrong, though.

Posted

[quote name='Fierce Muffin' date='03 April 2011 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1301894095' post='342716']
I wonder what they'll do with the Great Fairies.

At least make them somewhat attractive, Nintendo. Maybe, veils instead of vines, too.

Why would suggestive themes mean they're making anything different/sexier, Panda. The rating system isn't the same as it was 13 years ago, and they're bringing a game from that period to the audience of today. If anything, they're going to cloth the women even more, such as the Great Fairies. Or, they'll just try and leave it as much the same as possible without getting a higher age rating.

I'm probably wrong, though.
[/quote]

hope they change how the great Faries look
Or it will get really creepy in 3d

Posted

Anything would be an improvement over last time. Her knockers were so pointy they could take an eye out in previous versions. :wacko:

Posted

Am I the only one who is excited about seeing the Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well and how twisted they are, now?
For one, I'm looking forward to level design that DOESN'T suck in the BotW. It was about the only place you could pretty much plow through without having to visit most of the rooms.
But I mean.
DEAD HANDS.
IN 3DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/3/3e/Dead_Hand_attacking.jpg/200px-Dead_Hand_attacking.jpg[/img]
I get that feeling like the boobs are coming right at you (unless they leave the Great Fairy's the same, in which case you would probably have to wear protective eye gear) is a cool thing, but I mean.
Piano neck.
Sahaqiel

Posted

I always thought dead hands were cute.

Posted

Oh so very cute with the giraffe necks and all eeeee giraffes <3

But anyways, yayy for blood and suggestive themes I guess? Lol this just seems like such a minor thing tbh

Posted

Minor news is better than no news, imo.

Posted

Ganondorf's red blood was from Master Quest, right? I don't really see a big deal of having a preference in blood color. Maybe the red makes it more realistic, but blood is blood so *shrugs* (though I am more used to the green from my many playthroughs).

[b]Suggestive Themes[/b]
[quote]I get that feeling like the boobs are coming right at you (unless they leave the Great Fairy's the same, in which case you would probably have to wear protective eye gear)[/quote]
OhGod not the Boob Fairy. xD I'm actually really interested in seeing her in 3D now to see what they do with her. xD

Posted

More boobs is almost always a positive. There are some exceptions, though, like the Great Fairy. She's...scary.

The red blood is from the original version of Ocarina of Time (original meaning the first one ever released). The ESRB had a beef with the red blood and the E rating, so Nintendo changed it to green for every subsequent release and it was all good.

Posted

[quote name='Fortissimo' date='04 April 2011 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1301922998' post='342727']
I always thought dead hands were cute.
[/quote]
I thought I was the only one. Seriously, all it needs is a pair of bunny ears.