Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time 3D to be rated E 10+

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, seriously? o-o Huh, thats interesting.

Posted

[quote name='Clark Kent' date='04 April 2011 - 04:42 AM' timestamp='1301884920' post='342702']
I doubt the Fire Temple's music will be coming back. Though Gametrailers.com pretty much disproved the theory that they took it out due to a Muslim outcry, they never put it back in after numerous ports of the game.
[/quote]

so... you mean.. not the awesome singing in the background? but.. i only know the version(original n64 version) with that music 0_0 im so gonna miss that... =[

Posted

I know, my copy of OoT has that awesome singing, and I remember being disappointed that my OoT soundtrack didn't have them. They were a little unsettling, but it felt like they were prayers that kept echoing through the temple years after the people left, and I liked that.

Speaking of stuff for OoT 3D, I need to check my issue of Nintendo Power. They mentioned some stuff about how the controls will work. They'll be similar, but the bottom screen will work as a menu display so you can change items and garb more quickly, and with the ABXY buttons you'll be able to equip more items than before.

I might just type up the article and post it in News.

Back to the original topic E10+ seems pretty fair. It has parts that could scare younger children, but it's still pretty kid-friendly. I think I was 11 or 12 when I played it for the first time.

Posted

Thonged guards = hot, I just thought I'd ask.

"Hey little boy, what're you doing out here? You aren't supposed to be this far from home. I guess I'll just have to take you, go to a black cutscene, then show you flying out the front gate."

CUE STRIPPING MUSIC.

Also, FFFFF-- DEAD HANDS.

Those things creeped me out. The first time I saw one I couldn't play for 10 minutes. I just kinda sat there in the fetal position and stared at the screen.

Posted

The Shadow Temple was an execution ground and torture facility.
There were guillotines everywhere, there was a room with a whipping post in the center with blood covering the floor, and Bongo Bongo was a beheaded person who also had his hands chopped off. The place was also full of ReDeads. There's a room that stuck out to me, which was a room where two wooden walls covered in spikes started to close in on you. there were two ReDeads already there, which implied really gruesome things.

Just the Shadow Temple itself stretches the E rating.
Sahaqiel

Posted

I can't wait until this game comes out! Dungeons in 3D Ftw. xD

Posted

I've seen the new Great Fairies and they are more clothed than before.

Posted

[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/188/2/c/OoT_3DS__Great_Fairy_by_oathkeeper9918.png[/img]

Posted

[size="1"]eeeeeeeeep[/size]

Posted

Awww it's like, she wants a hug :3c

also Great Fairy was never scary, lolwut this always confuses me when people are like "eep" etc etc =S

Posted

Scary might not have been the right word. But I can't really express what I feel when I look at her.

Posted

She's like a crack-whore with dunce-hat-with-metal-biker-helmet-spike-on-top as boobs.

That's what I used to think of her as, before I knew what a crack-whore was.

SO-MANY-HYPHENS.

Posted

[quote name='gelp' date='04 April 2011 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1301964639' post='342792']
I've seen the new Great Fairies and they are more clothed than before.
[/quote]

Where?

Posted

in a random image.

Posted

[quote name='Cascade' date='04 April 2011 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1301965765' post='342796']
Awww it's like, she wants a hug :3c

also Great Fairy was never scary, lolwut this always confuses me when people are like "eep" etc etc =S
[/quote]

To me she is just a huge dissapointment
The first time I saw the Great fairy I thought she was going to be something really pretty
But she turn out to be the opposite of my expections
I hope they could at least try to make her look prettier