Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time 3D to be rated E 10+

77 posts in this topic

Posted

See, Spirit Temple was hardest for me.

All the other 4 weren't exactly easy, but I don't remember needing a walkthrough for any of them. Keep in mind I was 7 years old. Nowadays they're all easy, but that's because I've beaten the game 38 times.

I wish I could somehow forget the game and then play it again today and see if I have any trouble.

Posted

You could try using an emulator and mirroring the screen (if possible).

Posted

Master Quest is going to be the closest thing, because I haven't played it yet.

But it won't be the same so.

Posted

I have never beaten this game.

Posted

I got close, but after 10 minutes of final Ganon I came to the conclusion that i was either doing it wrong or was getting trolled by the game. So i turned it off

Posted

Hoh gosh, Dead Hand in three mind-blowing dimensions.

I did the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple my first time around; I don't even know if there's an implied order with those two. They don't conflict, so it's not really like skipping a dungeon

Also, I do like how gruesome content is implied rather than shown in these games. Somehow, it makes the delivery a ittle more mature, in the truer sense of the word.

SCATTERBRAINEDPOSTYEAH!

Posted

The implied order is shadow->spirit, from what I can tell. But ultimately it makes no difference.

Posted

[quote name='Fortissimo' date='04 April 2011 - 08:16 AM' timestamp='1301922998' post='342727']
I always thought dead hands were cute.
[/quote]

[quote name='Aethix' date='04 April 2011 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1301942387' post='342745']
I thought I was the only one. Seriously, all it needs is a pair of bunny ears.
[/quote]

Oh yeah the way it grabs you and then scoots over to you so it can unhinge its jaw and rip your face off is SO adorable

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='05 April 2011 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1302055793' post='342954']
The Water Temple wasn't really that hard.
[/quote]

yeah it really wasn't. Just use the freaking map and you should be able to figure most of it out

[quote name='Fantastic Panda Deluxe' date='06 April 2011 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1302101726' post='343023']
I got close, but after 10 minutes of final Ganon I came to the conclusion that i was either doing it wrong or was getting trolled by the game. So i turned it off
[/quote]

[quote name='gelp' date='06 April 2011 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1302087064' post='343010']
I have never beaten this game.
[/quote]

what the fuck is wrong with you two

Posted

olol I always do the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple because it's more neat and orderly on the Quest Item Subscreen wheeeee perfectionism or something silly o/

Posted

[quote name='That1guy' date='07 April 2011 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1302193856' post='343171']

yeah it really wasn't. Just use the freaking map and you should be able to figure most of it out

[/quote]

I always forgot I had a map in OoT
I also never beaten it because I am a scaredy-cat and could even get the lens of truth

Posted

I was happy when I discovered a way of skipping through 80% of the well and going straight to the bosses chamber. The well is just plain creepy.

Posted

[quote name='That1guy' date='07 April 2011 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1302193856' post='343171']what the fuck is wrong with you two
[/quote]
Whatever is wrong with pheo.
Only his case is more severe, since he's NEVER EVEN PLAYED IT

Posted

It is unacceptable. You can even play the game for free now. What are you guys waiting for?

Posted

oh god pheo wtf ):

I HOPE YOU'VE PLAYED MM, I'll cry forever otherwise

Posted

I only got to the well, and then stopped playing. I have not so much as made a file in MM. I expect tears from you, young woman.