Rawr

252 posts in this topic

Posted

I know your name because my brother told me about it. That, and someone said it earlier.

Posted

So he'd fake being his sister? That'd be weird, I'd hate to fake being my sister. Partially cuz I don't have one.

Posted

I also doubt GHSS would be able to fake this this I mean.

Also anyway @those links, first one is alright, the second is meh. It's general emo rock. I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I CAN'T blah blah blah

Nope not a fan of that kind of thing.

Lol. I just like it because of the slow part. I like songs about abusive relationships.

So he'd fake being his sister? That'd be weird, I'd hate to fake being my sister. Partially cuz I don't have one.

:D

Posted

Does this count as an abusive relationship?

Posted

Whatever. For the record, I think you're alright <:

Vermillion Lies. Been meaning to listen to them, too. I got one of their albums from bandcamp.

Posted

Nothing is perfect. Sure he's the son of God, but what if God doesn't exist (Which I believe)? How can he be so perfect then?

Well first of all, don't you see anything inherently wrong here? If you assume god doesn't exist, then why even bother with Jesus as a perfect being at all?

Everything about Jesus is most likely fake because someone no one knows about put the Bible together. They could have been insane and could have made it all up. It's too late to prove that the were right or wrong.

This is a very real point to make, but this only applies to the Christian religion. Not specifically to Jesus himself. If it turned out the bible was fake, or if the bible never existed at all, it wouldn't affect the character of Jesus, real or not. We all probably just wouldn't have heard of him.

Why do you think they put the graveyard up? Jesus is supposed to return to Earth in that gate, but, as he is a Jew, he wouldn't be able to come back. No matter what reason they put up to the masses, they did it s that it would harbor the mystery in. Is Jesus real or fake? Will he ever come back?

It's almost as if they did it so they couldn't be proved wrong.

I haven't got a clue what the graveyard is. And I don't know why being jewish would keep him from coming back. I don't think if he were going to come back, he would come through a specific gate like that, but that's besides the point.

Do you know why Christianity became such a popular religion? I don't think you do, so I'm going to give you a summary. After Jesus died, everyone was pretty pissed at the christians. Jesus dying didn't take the old jews out of power, and the jews were mad at everyone saying he was the true king of the jews. Christians god prosecuted pretty hard core for centuries. It wasn't until the roman empire started to fall apart that the christians were stopped being prosecuted, due to emperor Constantine. When Rome was between a rock and a hard place, (THIS IS WHERE MY HISTORY GETS BAD) it split into three sections at war with each other, rallying themselves behind three generals who were after the position of emperor. It fell down to two generals, (because I don't know what happened to the third): Constantine and Maximus. (THIS IS WHERE MY HISTORY GETS BETTER)The night before Maximus and Constantine fought, Constantine had a vision. He saw a giant flaming cross in the sky that told him to win the battle in the name of God. So when he did, he openly declared Christianity to be an okay religion that was not to be persecuted.

CHASE PLEASE CORRECT ME I KNOW YOU WOULD KNOW IF I'M WRONG

The point I'm making is that a lot of things like the bible don't relate directly to jesus himself. Jesus isn't even in the first 75% of the bible, and he's only around for four books, which are all the same story, varied. The bible isn't some kind of all knowing inanimate deity who to defy would be blasphemy. Some people threw together a bunch of books into one big book about their religion, centuries after jesus died, and they called it canon. You shouldn't hold the bible against the character of Jesus himself.

Some of these are hard to comprehend, but they're my points.

These aren't hard to comprehend at all. Questioning religion is nothing new. You have to question everything you know.

Posted

Vermillion Lies. Been meaning to listen to them, too. I got one of their albums from bandcamp.

They're great :D But I'm pretty sure they broke up. Which sucks.

Posted

Does this count as an abusive relationship?

O.o

Yay! I'm alright!

Posted

I don't know how people live sometimes. I mean, I'm religious, but I just...gosh. I couldn't live without it?

Posted

Also, replaced the video for the first one, since for some reason that version is different. The replaced one is way way better.

Posted

These aren't hard to comprehend at all. Questioning religion is nothing new. You have to question everything you know.

yaaaay we jtrk and we are replying to this post yaaaaaay

Posted

I would not consider jtrk to be a living human being. The way she interacts with the world is the way someone's pet behaves.

o ok

Posted

I don't know how people live sometimes. I mean, I'm religious, but I just...gosh. I couldn't live without it?

:D I thought the same thing at first. It gets easier after a while