317 posts in this topic

Posted

Explain my liberal mother?

Well I suppose that's down to sex linked genes. You got your Y chromosome from your father, and you got an X chromosome from your mother. You didn't get the dominant liberal gene on your mother's other X chromosome, because it wasn't present on the X chromosome that you did get.

Posted

and which one is a "real" (XY) guy:

5591408317_50072d51c0.jpg

oakmarshal.jpg

also, i cant really see genetics deciding your political party.

more like, how you react to your mother and the people around you cause you to think different ways.

then again, it also makes the homosexuality-is-genetic thing screwy.

its not nature or nurture, but both that make us who we are.

Posted

Yeah, I'm with LL. This thing was so close to dying, so can we keep it that way?

Posted

such a bad beard >:

Posted

IF U LIEK CATS THEN U R A FURRY AND IF YOU LIEK SPARKELS U AR A VAMPIRE.

seriously, thats how sturdy your logic is. and im pretty sure you were the main fighter for the "penises maek u a boy" argument earlier in this same thread.

now, with your "looks like a duck, must be a duck and therefore act in its duck-assigned role in society" argument, guess which photo has a "real" (XX chromosomes) girl in it.

and which one is a "real" (XY) guy:

also, i cant really see genetics deciding your political party.

more like, how you react to your mother and the people around you cause you to think different ways.

then again, it also makes the homosexuality-is-genetic thing screwy.

its not nature or nurture, but both that make us who we are.

Cas, both of them are guys. The nose does not match an Asian Female and the ears are forewarded and large on the blonde. They are two puppying clowns with gender confusion.

Yoshia, Im going to guess that the one wearing green is shopped ([if not shopped] female, due to lack of adam's apple, I've seen bearded women. Seriously, WTF. Shave your damn beards.) , and the other one is a gender confused clown (No adam's apple).

The forum was bitching at me about images, so I had to remove them.

Posted

wait, both pictures that you posted were guys?

Posted

so this whole argument exists to prove gmp is a dick right

Posted

um, my pictures you mean?

wow, yahoo is watching us. ive seen google, but never yahoo before :P

Posted

So, The dictionary provides different definitions for gender and sex.

Also GMP stay on topic we're talking about special people.

Posted

It's the people that are humble, clean up our shit, and generally don't complain that are the real special people. You never hear about those people.

Posted

except for when you hear on the news that they're a drain on society

or when they're made fun of on tv shows

Posted

It bothers me when people don't understand their place in some kind of caste system. You earn the right to talk shit to people when you accomplish a lot. A random black guy asking for money, however, has the same sense of self-worth as like a millionaire. The worst thing about them.

egoists, those bastards.

i worked fast food for two years. most of the people that walked through the doors thought they were born with a motherpuppying silver spoon in their mouth. and i had to smile and take their order. because if i got angry or talked back to them, i would be fired.

Posted

f*ck people.

righto, gonna go live in the woods now, aka my backyard. with the raccoons. or something.

Posted

Beause having a penis makes you male, and having a vagina makes you female. Now somebody castrate this man for the sake of humanity.

I AM LITERALLY DYING AT THIS POST LOLLLLLLLLLLLL, oh god GMP you really are one of a kind. You can pay for da operation then??? and the therapy, and all my new clothes?!?! it is for the sake of humanity after all! <3

Posted

oh jeegus, ilu so much right now, cas.