317 posts in this topic

Posted

86836v1.jpg

Posted

thats gonna be one cynical class of kindergarteners. tell me how theyre doing 10 years later, k?

Posted

thats gonna be one cynical class of kindergarteners. tell me how theyre doing 10 years later, k?

You think those kids will be messed up?

Wait until guys start wearing dresses to high school because their parents didn't explain gender differences to them.

Posted

They're KILTS, not dresses. Some of us are just very nationalistic. :(

Posted

You're doing that thing again, GMP. Trying to create a horrible scenario so people will take your side. And failing horribly. Does anyone actually think guys can't wear dresses and stuff? Well, probably but they're wrong. Girls can wear anything and not be judged for it and guys can't. Which is terribly unfair. Guys should have that freedom as well imo ):

One day I am going to get my cute skirt, blouse, jewellery and heels and walk down the street feminine and proud I swear.

Also those poor kids, like what the hell.

Posted

Kunkle, Utilikilts are disgusting.

You're doing that thing again, GMP. Trying to create a horrible scenario so people will take your side. And failing horribly. Does anyone actually think guys can't wear dresses and stuff? Well, probably but they're wrong. Girls can wear anything and not be judged for it and guys can't. Which is terribly unfair. Guys should have that freedom as well imo ):

One day I am going to get my cute skirt, blouse, jewellery and heels and walk down the street feminine and proud I swear.

Also those poor kids, like what the hell.

Ok Cas, I'll make you a deal.

Get a video camera. Put all that stuff on, but do nothing else to hide the fact that you are male. Walk two Km on the street, while a friend tapes it. Post the video here, and I will lay off.

Posted

Not gonna lie; traps kinda turn me on in a not-sure-about-my-sexuality kind of way. It's so weird. :(

Posted

Kunkle, Utilikilts are disgusting.

Ok Cas, I'll make you a deal.

Get a video camera. Put all that stuff on, but do nothing else to hide the fact that you are male. Walk two Km on the street, while a friend tapes it. Post the video here, and I will lay off.

Utilikilts are great. u so lame

Also, wat.

Posted

GMP what the puppy.

Why does it matter to you how cascade dresses herself?

If she wants to wear a god damn dress, so be it.

Go puppy yourself you prick.

Posted

Because, until Casade actually proves that he is a she an that society is ready to acept this, I will not lay off.

Also, until then, its "himself" and "he".

Posted

So you'll only lay off when everybody else lays off. But because the majority is against it, so are you.

That's what you just said.

Posted

Well, lets just call you a She then, GMP.

I'm sure you wouldn't like that, since you're so set on thinking just because "society is like this" it's the only way to be.

If you believed in your every being that you were a guy, but everyone insisted that you were a girl, I think you'd be pissed too.

In fact, I have no proof that you're actually a guy. So, I'm going to just assume you're a whiny little bitch.

Posted

I'm a pretty well known trap, also.

BqsiG.jpg

Mistaken for a girl. All day err day.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I thought we were just gonna let this thing die :(

Posted

Knuckle, I'm not going to just let this go. Especially if GMP is all "I'm not going to lay off until society changes itself because I'm such a high and mighty little cunt"

This kind of shit, really pisses me off.