Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah the moon thing was fluff. xD

The Scubs did it probs to be like 'Here are the saviors of your world' but the fact that its their names engraved on the moon by a blast of rainbows

is just somuchfluff. xD As for why they up and disappeared, I can only think of like a honeymoon

after they dropped the kids off with Granpappy Thurston and got married. They probably went through all the legalities since Maurice, Maeter, Linck and Eureka all have 'Thurston' after their name on the sheet Axel was reading at the end.

As for OP spam,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqVIjxwyzc

Looking back, the show was /pretty/ average (still good) but the OP is always amazing. Yoshiki Fukuyama, I salute thee.

Posted

appealinganime.png

Posted

I wasn't saying it was good because it followed the manga. I'm just saying that Brotherhood is better in general. The original is bad.

the original went to Germany.

lol. like i said, ive only seen a few episodes.

i love how ed dings when he puts his hands together. "hang on guise intense moment here!"*diiiiiiing* seriously, i love that kind of unconventional crap.

say, anyone got an anime they watch, and if another season comes out, theyll watch that too, but you have no idea why? (like, everyone whos opinion in anime you respect has dropped this thing on ep 1, its so bad)

Posted

Ho shit. Dantalion no Shoka's an anime now. hoshithoshit..

The opening scene of End of Evangelion... It beats the other ending.

Posted

[Wtf-worthy reference to E7 image]

DearGodwhy.

What anime is that from? o-o

@Yuriko: Dantalion episode 1 was so good~ :D

Posted

Related:

Ds25o.png

qFscJ.png

I should watch some animu or something, like The Place Promised in Our Early Days or something.

Posted

Related:

Ds25o.png

That is glorious, and an insta-save from me.

And heard Place Promised is really good!

Posted

What anime is that from? o-o

Its been a while since i watched it, but im pretty sure its Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei. I marathoned a season a week with t1g, so i cant tell you which season though.

Zetsubou Sensei is very Satirical/Social Commentary, fyi, and they make fun of a lot of things in that series.

Posted

@Eka: The only reason I knew it was turned into an anime is because I saw a poster of it while I was exploring Osaka, Japan.

Posted

Just finished watching Arrietty. Such a good movie <3

Here's a bunch of screenies I took wile watching. Such a pretty movie.

tumblr_lozz2hCUl91qdek7mo1_500.png

tumblr_lp03uwEoGO1qdek7mo1_500.png

Also apparently we can only post 2 images at a time? Gosh.

Last 2:

tumblr_lp04p7sqlL1qdek7mo1_500.png

tumblr_lozygqSXVR1qdek7mo1_500.png

(lol)

Turns out we can merge more images in though, so I guess that's okay.

Posted

that /is/ rather pretty.

i dont even know why, but im reminded of mononoke:

Konachan.com - 7800 kusuriuri-san mononoke.jpg

0.jpg

snapshot20070815224828.jpg

Posted

I'm almost finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Or at least as far as I can get into it dub wise. I'm on 47 out of 55. Which the 55 is out of 64.

I just need to find another anime to keep me busy after FMAB.

Posted

YLA; try Baccano!. Its plot is really great, but it still has enough action for those who don't want to think too hard. I guess the downside [for folks like you, I suppose] is that it runs for only 16 episodes, so it's less "keeping you busy" and actually "finishing a plot".

Chimetals; for some reason, Teto didn't like Mononoke's style, even though it's QUITE A PRETTY SERIES.

"I'm Teto. I only watch realistic looking pretty anime."

Posted

going to start watching ghost in the shell soon

how many episodes/seasons are there?

Posted

26 episodes, 2 seasons. 2nd season is infinitely superior. But, the first season is still amazing. Just prepare yourself to be amazed by the second season's ending, though. If you wanna save yourself, like, 7 or so hours, you can just watch the two compilation movies. They give you just the main story, short and simple. Although, if you want all the fun/unrelated parts, watch the anime. Even the unrelated episodes are very memorable and amazing.

Also, Teto, why do you watch all of these anime movies I've never heard of. Are you a hipster or something?