Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh boy, should I be looking forward to this? Or is it just going to be Oofuri... ;P

Posted

i actually know where to find several actually BL series, not just ones that are homoerotic in american culture perspectives.

but whichever you prefer, really :> i cater to (almost) allllllllllllllll tastes.

Posted

Looks like a lot of people are very upset with Eureka Seven AO's ending. But still we wait for even RAWs to make it online nevermind subs.

I am so looking forward to witnessing another BONES ending.

Posted

^It ended confusingly and not so well but eh, it was nice for it to end at all really and I enjoyed it regardless.

I've decided now to sacrifice Magi and Sukitte Ii na yo for the sake of challenging myself to keep track of two different episodes playing simultaneously on different screens. I managed to make it through episode 4 of Sukitte Ii na yo and episode 5 of Magi playing them side by side, while still knowing what's going on with each of the characters in both shows. Didn't even need to pause. I'm willing to risk ruining these shows a little for myself for the purpose of having a bit of fun with this challenge.

Posted

I didn't really find find Episode 8 of Shin Sekai Yori to be all that confusing.

My take on the yaoi/yuri explosion is that the Bonobo conditioning drives the kids to seek sexual contact, and that they prefer to get it from members of the same sex because there isn't as much emotional baggage involved because they don't see their same-sex partners in a truly romantic way. Notice how quickly and readily the same-sex relationships are formed while the opposite-sex relationships are limited to angsty pining. As contradictory as it may seem, everyone is being gay because they aren't gay. It seems to be based off of the idea of "Class S relationships". Or at least that's what I think.

Posted

I'm starting to fall behind on anime now as well. To get up to date, I need to watch 3 episodes from each of the 3 anime I'm watching; Psycho-Pass, Robotics;Notes and Chu-2 Byo.

Posted

so im reading school days. its short, and im almost done.

yanderes. yanderes everywhere.

im never playing this game.

*edit*

finished, apparently the anime and manga end differently. guess im gonna have to go watch the anime.

now to get the rotten/sweet taste out of my mouth from all this yandere action.

Posted

While it's true the anime and the manga end differently...

You won't be getting anything out of your mouth.

Posted

so im reading school days. its short, and im almost done.

yanderes. yanderes everywhere.

im never playing this game.

*edit*

finished, apparently the anime and manga end differently. guess im gonna have to go watch the anime.

now to get the rotten/sweet taste out of my mouth from all this yandere action.

Nice Boat.

Posted

It is in fact, a very nice boat

Posted

all ive seen are yanderes stabbing people. needs more boat.

Posted

watching the p4 anime, on ep 2 of the kanji arc....im dying, just

the scene outside the bath house is so

this is just so

shadow kanji i

i dun

this is gold

more gold than i thought it would be

and then yuu's personality and drive to save people

its so strong

yuuongaykanji.png

Posted

Is anybody else watching this season's Hayate no Gotoku? Because as of this week's episode I think it's my favorite anime of the season.

Posted

So one of my friends started blogging about tennis anime on tumblr, I don't know which anime it is or which one you guys are always talking about but you should probably follow it

http://isthisrealtennis.tumblr.com/

Posted

Fault! is the only tennis anime I need