Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nonary Werewolf

860 posts in this topic

Posted

oh yeah, Linox said he was the vigilante

Posted

Gosh that isn't very clear. Do you mean you steal from someone and give the item to someone else?

Also, how do you even know that it was the vigilante that attacked me and not a wolf?

And Chimetals, I'm personally curious as to how you managed to bucket my head and give an item to Nabe at the same time, since I tried to steal from LL last night and use my sedative herb on you, but it didn't work. Either Aethix messed up the night actions or you're simply not allowed to?

Posted

@rika

derp, doctor, right. i got so hung up on "two doctors whaaaaa" i didnt write it down :P

did linox claim? him and sideli might have targeted each other, but he got blocked by you being redirected.

Posted

Also wait, so Linox was the vigilante? Can vigilantes even attack if they were killed?

Posted

wait, shoot, now I have to go though that 40+ pages of pony werewolf to remember who said that :< ( gosh I thought it was Linox)

Posted

you can pass an item and use an ability, but not two abilities. thats why you couldnt steal AND sedate. (i asked aethix beforehand)

actually, the contradiction thing you brought up wasnt really a contradiction. more like, random stuff. and i dont steal and give away stuff, i just steal.

im the other thief.

but being both young santa, when saha was santa and the other kids hadnt shown up yet, and a thief when you had already claimed thief, would look really really REALLY wolfy, and i kainda wanted to try being sneaky about my role for once.

after i stole your ethanol, i asked what happened to you last night, and waited for you to post you had been robbed. i robbed you to prove the existence of two thieves, then attempted to give the ethanol to nabe, so to have a better town backing and prevent a counterproductive lynch. but he was dead at the time, so that didnt happen :P

And Chimetals, I'm personally curious as to how you managed to bucket my head and give an item to Nabe at the same time, since I tried to steal from LL last night and use my sedative herb on you, but it didn't work.

when i gave the item to nabe, i bucketed RIKA, not you. and how is that a "since" statement?

and rika confirmed the bucket before i mentioned it. it was probably the same for knuckle. thats both of my last two night actions accounted for.

Posted

Because you used a night action and used an item at the same time. And I think you said last page that you had an item giving role?

Since I tried to use an item and my night action last night, but couldn't.

Wait so sorry, what is your role?

I'm confusing myself now, it's 4am >:

Posted

[Linox] and sideli might have targeted each other, but he got blocked by you being redirected.

Also wait, so Linox was the vigilante? Can vigilantes even attack if they were killed?

if it was my GMing, id either have a double KO or first-man-in if they were in the same timezone. however, if Linox was the vigilante, and targeted you, then he was blocked by the redirected rika, thus making the who-killed-first a moot point.

from the notes:

• Sideli—[2]— Nagisa Nijisaki--Thief, had ethanol (got stolen by me), got herb that can block people at night
  • Largely Legendary—[1]—Light--can give out clovers--can unlock safes
  • Yoshia—[4]—Aoi (younger santa)--thief
  • Linox—[4]—clover--vigilante?
  • Rika Code—[6]—June—doctor
  • Knuckle—[8]—Nona--Redirector/ability swapper, can unlock safes (e shelf)

Posted

wait no okay, I understand everything now sorry

I'm just not reading stuff right, I went to bed at like 5am and had to be up 6 hours later so sorry if I'm a bit out of it right now my eyes are burning like

Posted

Because you used a night action and used an item at the same time. And I think you said last page that you had an item giving role?

Since I tried to use an item and my night action last night, but couldn't.

Wait so sorry, what is your role?

I'm confusing myself now, it's 4am >:

i didnt use an item, i gave an item. i didnt do anything with it, just passed it to the next guy before running off to perform a night action.

ADDED:ninja'd.

Posted

yup, Linox is the Vigilante

Maybe there was another gun someone found?

(Sideli, why are you a wolf when I protected you the most :<)

:< I was ninja'd

Posted

my first game, i protected pheo, and he led me by the nose and killed me :>

Posted

Also you did the same thing as me Chimey O.O (but different)

Posted

Yeah I get you now.

You gave the item to Nabe and instead of stealing you opted instead to use an item on me. That's all cleared up in my head now.

But yeah, I've just been flustered as the teacher in my avatar right now >: I need sleep so I kind of want this day to end.

Rika is definitely a doctor, who unwillingly, because she was redirected by Knuckle, protected me.

Chimetals, what is it you did last night again?

We're unsure what Linox might have done, but it's assumed he was a vigilante.

And I attempted to steal from LL

That's as much as I can gather. And I swear I'm not a wolf okay >: I honestly did attempt to steal from LL last night.

Linox was definitely a vigilante and it's probably true that he attacked me.

LL apparently gives out clovers, but as we've just established, giving items isn't counted as an action.

I believe that LL is the wolf.

I think what happened is that Linox attacked me and LL killed Linox.

Posted

well, youre not dead, for one.

also, i think LL has the shark. slim chance of teto playing dumb, but i doubt that.