Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Price tags

23 posts in this topic

Posted

so, i was thinking of taking up a psp while i wait for a 3ds color that i want (and/or a price drop) and i find, oh my gawd, THIS.

how does--what the---

what is this i dont even.

anyone seen anything with a ridiculous price tag?

Posted

You're getting a PSP? What wonderful game has made you interested in buying one?

Posted

You're getting a PSP? What wonderful game has made you interested in buying one?

im hoping to get one. currently im fighting my parents (since i have no source of income, and theyre buying it with my 3ds "reserve") so itll be a while, but its, like, a lot of games.

basically the type of games my ds collection is full of that never will corss over to ds--persona, valkyria chronicles 2, patapon, maaaaaybe soul calibur, and i forget the rest. i just know that there are a lot of games that make me drool whenever i look at a psp rack :< (and then i turn around and nintendos ds options are, uh, not all that appealing to me, for the most part. i love my ds, but i dont love half the games out atm.)

Posted

I have a PSP that I play Final Fantasy on. It's nice being able to play 1, 2, 4 (plus The After Years), 7, 8, and 9 all on one system. :D

Posted

I've been a little tempted to get a PSP because there are some pretty sweet games out there, but I already play my 3DS so much, and that isolates me from people as is. If you're strapped for cash, don't get the super-duper fancy mega rare limited edition PSP. I've seen them around for 150$ or less, so you probably could save up. Even my high school part-time job, which only got me 6$/hr at the time, got me some spending money for things I really wanted.

Speaking of which, I just thought of somewhere that has exhorbitant prices: the local movie theatre. Last I checked, two medium pops and a large popcorn cost 12$.

Posted

I have a PSP that I play Final Fantasy on. It's nice being able to play 1, 2, 4 (plus The After Years), 7, 8, and 9 all on one system. :D

i have ff 1-4 on gba/ds, and since i havent ever managed to beat even a single game, i am not touching ff with a ten foot pole until i do. maaaaaaybe an exception for 7 or something, but really, id rather see everything turned into a cgi-animated series. because my reaction/skills in a game suck, and whenever i play a turnbased rpg like ff, my strategy is consistently hit-the-a-button-repeatedly

super-duper fancy mega rare limited edition PSP. I've seen them around for 150$ or less

the internet is a beautiful thing. the red/black one i want ranges from $350-150, which is at new condition with a game and a movie included and i bet i could find it for less. though i saw a tempting ff one that was even cheaper, with a ff game included. (ff....on a psp....so....pretty.....)

Posted

I'm thinking about getting a PSP, for various games I am interested in, including a bunch of import games while I attempt to learn Japanese.

Okay, first of all, it's Japanese, and everything is more expensive in Japan. Second, it comes with a bunch of stuff, including a game and a cute little figurine. Third, it's one of those limited collectors edition thingies. Fourth, it's based off of a somewhat popular character in Japan, Hatsune Miku, who is a giant, singing, anime hologram girl. No seriously, she's an actual hologram who is projected onto a real-life stage and dances around and sings and stuff. If you want to be amazed and somewhat disturbed by the incredible technology the Japanese entertainment industry commands, look up Hatsune Miku on youtube. It has to be seen to be believed.

It's quite expensive, but there's probably somebody who will buy it.

Posted

Fourth, it's based off of a somewhat popular character in Japan, Hatsune Miku, who is a giant, singing, anime hologram girl. No seriously, she's an actual hologram who is projected onto a real-life stage and dances around and sings and stuff. If you want to be amazed and somewhat disturbed by the incredible technology the Japanese entertainment industry commands, look up Hatsune Miku on youtube. It has to be seen to be believed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI

hory sheet

Posted

I hate miku hatsune soooooo muuuuuuch

Posted

Wow that is a lot of money I would never spend that kind of money on something that I don't want

Posted

Oh yeah, now the movie theatre prices went up. It's roughly 14.25$ a ticket before the 12% tax, and after tax the price of one large popcorn, large pop and a bag of twizzlers is 18$. I'll go see Harry Potter in theatres but that's it. I can't afford it otherwise.

Posted

Hatsune Miku. . . I like her character design but. . . but. . .Guuuuuuuuh

Posted

her character design is boring as puppy get the puppy off my forum yuri

Posted

I hate pretty much all pigtails and any variation of them.

Sailor moon may be the only exception. And the only reason I say that is because she would look really, really generic without them and they make her character.