Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Role Playing Forum

35 posts in this topic

Posted

The RP forum, like died.

I think we should bring it back to like somehow.

How about a new Pokemon RP, where you can be a Pokemon or trainer, and can do whatever you want in the world you're in? Or perhaps a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP, with you being any Pokemon you choose, and going on adventures with your partner, if you want one. And there will be a main hub, like in the main games!

We need to start being more active!

Posted

The Roleplaying forum died because last time anyone tried to revive it with a forum-wide pokemon roleplay, everyone jumped in and trolled it, or took it seriously, or took it seriously but ended up trolling it on accident. If you want to make a Pokemon RP thread, I'm going to join as my Slugger brandishing Bulbasaur, is what I'm getting at.

Posted

I'd probably RP as another insane pigtailed chick then ):

Posted

The Roleplaying forum died because last time anyone tried to revive it with a forum-wide pokemon roleplay, everyone jumped in and trolled it, or took it seriously, or took it seriously but ended up trolling it on accident.

Cascade, I was referring to you in this post, if that wasn't obvious.

Posted

No, it wasn't her that trolled, it was others I just want to have a serious RP that can be fun.

Posted

Jared, good luck with that. You're gonna have to be one firm Forum master for that. Like, rules and everything.

Posted

It would be nice to see a revival, but I think there's too much divide between the serious roleplayers and the more casual ones. Maybe if we could define the tone from the get-go we could deal with that issue.

I don't roleplay often, but last time I did on this forum I couldn't keep up with everyone else, and there was little incentive to since whenever I tried to tie my character's story into the main plotline I got shunted out and had to figure out my own plotline. That would have been okay for a while, but on the B story line I had no one to play off of, and when life got hectic my posts dwindled until I finally stopped playing.

Still, I'd like to give it another go.

Posted

LL, I don't know what you mean.

Yuriko, that's not completely true. As long as you keep it in moderate control, it would be fine.

Arachne, you hit the nail on the head. I wish we could just bring them all together.

I really want to make a simple Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP. Anyone with me?

Posted

I' be up for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I'm up for RPing if people actually take it seriously. I'm not much of one but I do enjoy it.

I still like the harry potter rp idea ammonsa was thinking of doing

just not sure how we'd do it though

Posted

I mean, I'm working on a pokemon comic that's premise could translate into a very entertaining RP. It's kinda out there though. lol.

Posted

do pokemon eat other pokemon in pokemon mystery dungeon?

because if so i would totally be a totodile

what a pro

such a bro

Totodile_vs__Lugia_by_silverava.png

Posted

No...they do not each each other. But, that's an awesome pic :3

Posted

If you make a pokemon RP I will join as a Bulbasaur. Maybe I wont carry a Magnum around with me, but I'll still be sultry and easily annoyed.

Posted

do pokemon eat other pokemon in pokemon mystery dungeon?

because if so i would totally be a totodile

what a pro

such a bro

Totodile_vs__Lugia_by_silverava.png

oh look it's OrangeTavi :3

He makes some good Pokemon fanart.

1M9UI.jpg

hbJoR.png

6m5T4.jpg

Posted

Can we do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG that isn't about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I'm all down for being a pokemon but puppy exploring caves. Can we do something else?

Also, I call dibs on Bisharp!!

bisharp_by_chicken_stalker-d3i36mp.jpg