Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I see her there all the time :(

Posted

she prefers teddy sheep kissing each other and nail decorations over her friends ):

Posted

9556758.jpg

Posted

you forgot the spaces sporadically placed in between the letters

Posted

^ An instrumental part of any Cascada shriek

Posted

they get more frequent towards the end

the spaces in cascade shrieks, i mean

Posted

our god has abandoned us for tumblr!

24056 - derpy_hooves scream.gif

Posted

too many characters make the text small, had to compensate

"It would be nice to know cascade does not hate us"

...56 translations later Google gives us:

"I'm glad you do not want to fall."

Posted

Sorry my lovely ponywolves for being ever so late! Night 3 ended about 7 hours ago and I was super tired so yeah. Also sorry for not being on skype and stuffs xxx

The beginning of Day 4

After a very long and dragged on night phase, everyone gathered in front of the gallows to see, yes, the Grim Hoofer who was currently very much alive, she was just a bit distracted okay.

Anyways, judging from the presence of thirteen ponies, the previous night had not claimed another victim, no deaths whatsoever and the Grim Hoofer's reaction could be best described as this:

NJhDj.png

~*~DAY 4 begins now and lasts a maximum total of 96 hours. With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch!~*~

7:37am BST 25/08 - 7:37am BST 29/08

The remaining 13 players are...

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals
  4. Pheonix561 - Derpy Hooves (Townie) Killed Night 1
  5. That1guy - Gilda the Griffon (Werewolf) Lynched Day 2
  6. Yuriko-chan - Rarity (Townie) Lynched Day 1
  7. Sideli
  8. Ganondorf333
  9. Knuckle
  10. Sahaqiel
  11. Kaffles - Gummy the Alligator (Independent) Lynched Day 3
  12. Largely Legendary
  13. Brodongo
  14. Linox
  15. Jareddude
  16. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul
  17. Linkprow - Cheerilee (Independent) Taken Down Day 3
  18. Ammonsa

Posted

My action was blocked this night.

Posted

I did nothing, and nothing happened to me (that I know of) so I slept very soundly last night. :>

Posted

I did nothing again, so most everyone should have reached their target.

Posted

My action was blocked this night.

i got blocked too. so we have two blockers?

Posted

lol my action was blocked too

Posted

I brush my hair again in contemplation of the morning.

"I was also blocked. From my understanding, there is a universal ability at work here. My theory is that something bounced off Jareddude and affected someone, and they amplified it to affect us all. Since Cascade was so enthusiastic about the night. Perhaps there was a complicated chain of events, but for the most part, we know that at the very least, there was an amplified ability, and it blocked most or all of our actions, including the wolves', possibly."

I pout a bit before continuing.

"My plans were set back by a bit, but I'll reveal my grand scheme today.

I was never a vigilante. I have been a seer this whole time. My plan was, since I was such a valuable role, I needed to counteract the stigma by claiming a dangerous, but wolf-friendly role. This way, a wolf might be more enthusiastic on getting me to kill someone that's not them, and they wouldn't kill me, because I was valuable as a scapegoat; I claimed responsibility for killing pheonix561. Why would they kill me if I was covering for them? Then I would check the most suspicious people and relate them to the people they suggested lynching. This way, I would be able to control information efficiently and safely. However, most of whom I've inspected have not checked out guilty. Which is fine. I did manage to get one piece of information. For lack of checking out as town, as I both did not vote for That1Guy, and I have participated in lynching people who are not wolves, as well as being overall suspicious in my roleclaims, I think I am fairly suspicious, and this sudden turnabout could definitely be the end of me. However, if I am exposed as a town trough dying, my words will be more verified, and you will successfully get the suspect you are in need of. So I am not worried about dying, if it means you believe my statements."

I catch my breath to take out my record books and logs.

"This goes all the way back to the first night. In my suspicions, I wanted to target new players to learn whether or not they were guilty, as it would be understandable to give new players a chance at being a wolf. It needs to happen some time, and it might inspire them to frequent the Werewolf forum. The gamemaster, however, specified the roles are random. Assuming this, I could not get a good grasp on who might be a wolf just depending on their activities. I checked and rechecked everyone's statements, tried to determine who was the most suspicious, and worked from there. Still, I had a very tough time deciding who out of 17 players I would be inspecting that night. So I settled on my gut. I inspected Cirt.

The result? Guilty. But from the experience we've garnered since then, Cirt spearheaded the lynch on T1G, so she couldn't possibly have been guilty. Wolves tend to only vote for their own when all hope is lost, but Cirt was at it from the start because of her ability. Further, there was confusion over what guilty was defined as, and because of this, I had no idea what to do. If I was the paranoid town, or if I was somehow scrambled. So I stood back, and waited. If T1G was a wolf, Cirt would be clear. If not, Cirt was under my radar. Luckily, Cirt was correct, and my ability could have a bit more clarity. Someone was definitely guilty, here. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't a paranoid town. So, sacrificing a nightly action under the guise of a vigilante who's been tampered with, I inspected the least likely person to be a wolf: Ammonsa. He claimed to be Spike, my friendly slave, and even though I could see a reason for him being a wolf (rebellion, etc.) I placed my faith in him not being a wolf, and went along with it. The verdict was innocent. So Ammonsa was clear, and I'm not paranoid. Two valuable pieces of information.

Everything was quite average until this gem was recovered:"

So first night I switched LL and Cirt, this is how it works from what I understand.

Cirt's -> T1g and LL's -> ???

After the switch: LL -> T1G and Cirt -> ???

Also any actions targeted at either of you would also be switched.

So That1guy's original target was probably Cirt.

"Since I targeted Cirt the first night, that means my ability was redirected into Largely Legendary, who turned out to be guilty. From our understanding of guilty, this means Largely Legendary is the next wolf we should lynch."

I turn my nose smugly into the air as I smile with self importance and recline on my sofa once more.