Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I have helped as much as I can :( You can't deny that. I've always spoken up.

If I just had one thing to say in my defense, it's that something doesn't add up. Much like the first day, or the second day. I have helped a lot when it came to unraveling the mix-ups, in my opinion. I mean, helping Linox, a townie understand his ability so he can continue to get wolves. Come on, bros. We are only repeating a mistake if we lynch me, who is in Linkprow's position.

I don't think lynching Linkprow was a mistake in my opinion. He's an indie, and a harmless lynch at that, and after all, I am the Cutie Mark Crusaders >: )

Posted

"Oh snap. So they were all one user.

If you are in Linkprow's exact position, by the way, you are also someone who has killing innocent townsfolk in mind."

Posted

But it also means you can't be trusted. Once again, I have no problem lynching indies. It safer to kill off someone who is either indie/wolf than someone that's town/wolf. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad about lynching someone as active as you. But at this point I am fairly certain that youre a wolf, and all my intuition points to you. In addition to that, killing you will also reveal whether we can trust Saha, my runner up for most suspicious person, so you kind of become a necessary to kill as a means to gathering information.

Posted

Wait, unless I am reading wrong, didn't Cirt say that an indie may come up as guilty?

Sorry if I am wrong (I am still a bit sleepy)

Posted

"A better way to test it out would be to lynch someone that the seer ability has targeted.

Lynching random people who might be town is berry berry wolflike."

Posted

If LL isn't a wolf I will vomit

Posted

killing an inactive townie still hurts the cause. Its been three days and Saha is the only one offering any substantial information. Your basic line of logic has been, we cant pin anything on anyone, so lets just vote off inactives. That makes no sense to me. Your "ability" is next to useless in helping the town, because I seriously doubt that Princess whoeverthepuppy is gonna come forward at this point if she even exists (Spoiler: She doesn't).

Posted

[18:49] * LL howls

proof

Posted

I think I'm finally starting to get this game.

Anyways, after re-reading this, (SO MANY POSTS) I must say this info makes me feel safe in a bandwagon for Largely Legendary.

Goodbye buddy. See ya in Equestrian Heaven.

Posted

Just to clarify on your ability:

Each night you try to protect the princess. As an action, you type, Protect:{ whoever}

If you get that action wrong, then oooops I was gonna protect you, but I accidentally curb stomped you instead. Sorry about that. I hate it when that happens to me.

I'd also like to point out that I've noticed a pattern of Jareddude closely following any vote LL puts up with a vote identical to it. He also has been the only person not to vote for LL thats submitted a vote tonight. If LL ends up being a wolf, then I think we might have a new lead to follow.

Posted

I'll sub for Jared.

Posted

or maybe it's because jareddude has the hots for him

Posted

yea probably. Does having the hots for a wolf make Jared a furry?

Posted

As for the inactives, Ganny has already claimed to be the one responsible for all the role blocking abilities. This doesn't however, mean that he's clear; I believe someone has mentioned that there IS a wolf with role blocking abilities.

For clarification, my ability was a one-time use that blocked all abilities, and I used it only last night.

And actually, I don't know how suspicious I am of LL anymore. Coincidentally, I am the princess, but there would be no reason to protect me other than his own win condition or to ensure that I wouldn't go down without using my ability, which I have already done. There are definitely more attractive targets. I'll keep my vote on him, because I like that we're working fairly systematically here, relying on actual insight rather than randomly lynching. If a better option arises, I'll consider my vote, but for now it is what it is.

Posted

Kill me instead!!!