Skyler's Art Fart

334 posts in this topic

Posted

lol i wasnt sure if anyone would notice his ear, His back hand and foot are darker too. I didnt think anyone would be able notice his ear because, even though i KNEW it was a different color, i can barely tell myself. Im going blind, im afraid. 

Posted

Kefka Palazzo what are you wearing :o

Posted

Hody_Jones_Transformed.png

he's wearing a dog scarf and i love it!

Posted

My friend and I came up with an idea for a comic. It's a bunch of silly short horror stories that would make Goosebumps seem sophisticated. There is no real progression in each tale, its literally just a handful of weird (and hopefully humorous) stories. We came up with a few story ideas, and as we did, i tried to imagine them as a comic. The ending of one story really stood out in my mind so i had to sketch it as soon as i got home. The story is called "Haunted Hibachi" and is about a haunted Japanese steakhouse. The story goes, some kids dare each other to eat at the haunted steakhouse. As they are seated, one of them explains that a young girl tragically died in the restaurant. She drowned in a bowl of ramen, and her spirit supposedly still haunts the steakhouse. The protagonist laughs it off and the group is then served their food, and with it, a mysterious bowl of ramen that nobody ordered. They try to tell their waiter that its not theirs, but the waiter is gone. The group ignores it and eats their food anyways. As they finish, one kid dares the protagonist to eat the ramen. He nervously refuses, but the other kids make him by double-dog daring him. The kid takes his chop sticks and pulls the bowl towards him. With that, the page is over and the reader goes to turn the page. this is a rough sketch of the page that follows:

NoodleFace_zpsbf36fc74.png

but like, more intense lol

Agent Zako and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Shauna is the most popular girl in school with the prettiest hair you've ever seen on a young girl. She grooms her hair for hours a day, ignoring important things like having fun or socializing with friends. But she doesn't care, as long as her hair is beautiful and silky soft. One day, she woke up with a major headache, it was throbbing! She tried to ignore it as she prepared for school, and by prepare, I mean brushing her hair no less than 1000 times. Before she starts, she looks into the mirror on her vanity. Her head has grown massive in size! She panics, her adorable looks are gone, she's a freak now! Quickly, she puts on a large hat. Hopefully no one will notice it. But sure enough, as she sits down in class, the teacher asks her to take off the hat. At first she refuses but eventually gives in. Her large forehead instantly becomes the subject of ridicule among her peers. She goes home crying, sobbing in her own bed. Out of no where, a tissue is handed to her.... from her hair!?! Yes, her own hair has handed her a tissue. She freaks out but her hair tells her that it's okay. It's name is Fred, and it was born from the love and devotion that Shauna has shown to her hair. Fred encourages her to go to school the next day with her chin held high, for she has reached next level hair. At first, the other children are scared of Fred, it's big ugly face on the back of Shauna's head. But as they get to know Fred, they find out that it's actually really funny. His jokes are hilarious! Soon, Fred and Shauna find themselves even more popular than ever before! Shauna could not be happier, not only has she achieved maximum popularity, but she finally has a true friend. But Fred sees things differently. Shauna is holding Fred back! Fred could become an international celebrity if he wasn't confined to Shauna's head. While in her sleep, Fred takes his tentacle like strands of hair and tightly wraps them around Shauna's neck! As she struggles to survive, she cries out- "Why, Fred? I thought we were friends! I love you!!" But it's futile. Fred's entire body, Shauna's hair, over takes her face, suffocating her to death. The next day, Fred goes to school, using Shauna's body like a puppet to carry him around. The kids ask where Shauna is, not recognizing the now completely covered body of hair. Fred explains that Shauna went to live on a farm far away and nobody can visit her. The kids are sad until Fred cracks a joke, brightening their faces. Shauna is soon forgotten by her friends. Never trust your hair...

ShaunaandFred_zpsdf17dacf.png

Teto likes this

Posted

tumblr_n10tyxJePl1qft31ko1_1280.png

This is the tones i wanna draw the comic in. That way it can be printed cheaply. But also, if it's ever printed, we can make each issue a different color monotone. Like an issue thats all purple or all green, etc.

Posted

Dark. I like it. The colors suit the tone of the story anyway.

Also, can't help thinking of Naru from Eureka Seven AO because of big foreheads

4758-847444604.jpg

Posted

Yeah Naru was a deff influence on the hair and probably the idea of a huge forehead entirely. lol

tumblr_n15w1df14V1qft31ko1_1280.jpg

Posted

Quick practice doodle where i tried some new things. 

tumblr_n19i6tivn81qft31ko1_1280.png

Posted

I think that tattoo is a prog rock album cover

Posted

It was inspired by an album cover that I posted in that picture thread under forum games, if you wanna check that out.

Posted

tumblr_n25u1oarng1qft31ko1_1280.png

Wigglyster- The Hard Lips Pokemon

Fairy/Steel type

Kawaii Version Dex Entry: Wigglyster sustains levitation by flapping it’s ears three times faster than a hummingbird flaps it’s wings. Because of this, it has eternal vertigo.

Kowai Version Dex Entry: Wigglyster’s irregular drill horn is better used as a corkscrew for opening bottles of wine than it is for battle. Although it’s not a very good corkscrew either.

I finally decided to draw a pokemon fusion. High five for being super late to the party! I’m not accustom to coloring so this was good practice. It's late but i'll probs do more tomorrow.

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

drew these a few days ago and posted them on twitter. Got a few "notes" with the Spider-Man pictures, which was nice.

BjDyEzpCUAEKBFZ.jpgBjDtjngCEAAH0zM.jpg

BjDoG5wCQAIsIue.jpgBjDmsEiCAAAsCF-.jpg

follow me @NewSuperChrist on twitter if you wish. If all goes well, i'll be posting more there tonight.

Teto and SilverAlchemic like this