GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Ganny is being unusually active, and why are T1G and pheo not going at each-others throats?

Nabe, why did you vote for LL before you asked that?

There are multiple possible reasons

1.) Pheo's too not into it to go at t1g's throat

2.) They're on the same side

a.) They are both townies

b.) They are both wolves

3.) It's all a ploy to avoid suspicion

I have a theory that if one of them is wolf the other is too. I really wanna test this.

Posted

why are T1G and pheo not going at each-others throats?

i have a couple suspicions on this one, but id rather not put words in other peoples mouths, when it /really/ doesnt matter much atm. but the tl;dr of my suspicions is "it could be anything" (as always, lol)

sayuri ninjad me.

-->both on same side and know it (wolves, or possibly....the lovers role.)

-->both sick of it and kainda calling a temporary truce (like, pregame: "hay lets not go at each others throats w/o evidence, k? k.")

-->t1g being not-aggressive this game makes him not jump on pheo, while pheo is sick of the two of them jumping on each other, and so doesnt attack t1g. actually, theyve both been p passive this game, i think.

also, sayu, them both being town doesnt actually make sense, as they wouldnt know that the other one is town, unless they had secret town PM rights, eg, a lovers role if its in this game.

Chimetals, tell me why I think that LL is wolfy.

LL? 0_0 i generally see him as wolfy by default, personally, though i havent picked up anything specific. Chase, on the other hand....Chase is giving me weird vibes.

im gonna have to backread on this LL business, though. brb and all that.

Posted

i have a couple suspicions on this one, but id rather not put words in other peoples mouths, when it /really/ doesnt matter much atm. but the tl;dr of my suspicions is "it could be anything" (as always, lol)

sayuri ninjad me.

-->both on same side and know it (wolves, or possibly....the lovers role.)

-->both sick of it and kainda calling a temporary truce (like, pregame: "hay lets not go at each others throats w/o evidence, k? k.")

-->t1g being not-aggressive this game makes him not jump on pheo, while pheo is sick of the two of them jumping on each other, and so doesnt attack t1g. actually, theyve both been p passive this game, i think.

also, sayu, them both being town doesnt actually make sense, as they wouldnt know that the other one is town, unless they had secret town PM rights, eg, a lovers role if its in this game.

LL? 0_0 i generally see him as wolfy by default, personally, though i havent picked up anything specific. Chase, on the other hand....Chase is giving me weird vibes.

im gonna have to backread on this LL business, though. brb and all that.

If they inherently know if the other is a wolf, then they can inherently know that the other is not wolf. I think. I kind of grouped indies and town in that one but meh

Posted

If they inherently know if the other is a wolf, then they can inherently know that the other is not wolf. I think. I kind of grouped indies and town in that one but meh

idk what game /exactly/ but i feel like theyve both been town in at least one game, and still jumped each other. or something. the problem isnt them being town/wolf, but killing each other/dying very quickly in the game.

still backreading-power-skimming for LLs posts, so far, he hasnt said much, and what hes said has been screwing around or asking about game mechanics. (im on p7 atm though, and hes only made three posts, soooooo)

also a silly question about the avatar pictures, that could have been solved by simple math. really, saying "btw theres X pictures and Y players" my response would have been "pictures, what. where?" not "did your wolf buddies tell you that?"

Posted

@ cirt i used my ability on him. and Saha chose to send him to the Nether apparently. That's how my powers work. really Saha's the one getting to use my powers until i get to maximum magical copacity them i FINALLY get to pick a power to use on my target. until then, yer guess is as good as mine when it comes to what ability i acctually use on people. :/

@ Nabeshin. All i was told was that you were sent to the Nether. I was curious when i heard the some one else was sent to a fluffy world and i wondered if the Nether was the same. Can ytou elaborate what happened to you there? AND FOR REALZ??? YOU DON'T NEED ALL THE WOLVES TO MAKE A KILL??? that.....is unsettling. and no, the i've never played througha successful werewolf game. last one i played was senior year of high school with Saha. Which involved passing a notebook around. obviously it failed miserably before we got anywhere.

Posted

>>p14, votes for GMP (a common thing--a safe target to lynch that would be willingly removed from town, though GMP would have made a better scapegoat for a wolf, imo)

>>p20 fos's me and teto, i had been kainda vague up till then, but i had still given more info as to who i targeted/what i did at that point than him. im having a memory blank on how teto looks so far, i dont have much on him, but getting a good read on im is...idk.

alright....i guess if you said "chimetals, LL is a wolf gimme reasons why" the best i would be able to come up with is how he hasnt really contributed anything to the conversations, lack of speculated theories, most of his posts (which there arent all that many of, really) are about game mechanics or making a joke of some sort, and just generally not doing or saying anything that seems pro-town, imo.

AND FOR REALZ??? YOU DON'T NEED ALL THE WOLVES TO MAKE A KILL???

one guy carries out the kill, the only thing the wolves do is decide who does the deed, and who gets killed. you can jail and block every wolf but one, but as long as the wolf making the kill is unblocked, their target will die. so blocking X and having a kill doesnt mean X is town, it just means X wasnt killing that night. blocking Y and having no kill means Y was probably killing that night, or something weird happened to the wolves, or for some reason the wolves didnt kill that night (by choice)

Posted

hmm well let's put it this way: did your action succeed last night LL?

also Chimetals: who did you target last night? (i MAY have missed that in the posts but i know someone asked you that)

Posted

i mentioned it before: my target was Rika Code, but i got a reading on Chase.

Posted

I wonder.... Chimey, why don't you try to target Chase tonight?

Also, Chase, you are a huge p3 reference and I am highly jealous of you :<

Posted

well did anything happen to you last night Rika?

Posted

I couldn't find my target

also, FOS-cascade for early role-claiming

Posted

Tell me why I think LL is wolfy.

alright....i guess if you said "chimetals, LL is a wolf gimme reasons why" the best i would be able to come up with is how he hasnt really contributed anything to the conversations, lack of speculated theories, most of his posts (which there arent all that many of, really) are about game mechanics or making a joke of some sort, and just generally not doing or saying anything that seems pro-town, imo.

Actually this is fine.

T1G, who's a wolf?

Posted

really? who was your target Rika?

Posted

as I said before, Cascade was

Posted

@LL duely noted

ah~ sorry 'bout that Rika ^^"""