GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

@nabeshin well you won't stop talking about how important it is to have a reason why someone is keeping a close eye on you. it's really the only thing you've posted, my friend. :P

I wish you weren't town.

why do you say that?

Posted

Did Captain Benny target Nabeshin? It would make sense.

Posted

i did not.

Posted

Sorry, I have been sick and slept till dinner

I targeted Cascade, but couldn't even find her though

My reading comprehension is going way down right now because of how I am feeling, so don't expect me to even realize if you are suspicious of me until I start feeling better.

-RikaCode (<no clue as to why we are suddenly doing this, so please excuse me while I go back to my blissful sleep)

Posted

ah~ so more people were targeted to post their names? maybe Saha is trolling us after all? >3>)9

it really has to be the only solution since more than three people are doing it now and (i'm assuming) each person only has the ability to target one person at a time.

BTW hope you feel better Rika! try to relax and take some cold medicine. Oo""""

Posted

oh it was an ability that did that?

I thought we were making fun of saha or something -_-

nighty night, now

Posted

Ah~ recant my last staement a bit plz. lllAlll

but i still hope you feel better. oo"""

Posted

Who did you target last night Chimetals?

i targeted Rika Code, and got a can-shoot-self reading on a completely different player (not cascade). im still trying to work on this, though, as i suspect what my PM says is actually something else and oh gawd im in a poisoned chalice situation right now aaaaa (etc etc)

really, though, my PM could be boiled down to "this statement is a lie" /thats/ what im dealing with here :<

Posted

I guess my theory on how the ability worked was wrong. Anyways I'm going to bed for tonight.

Posted

i targeted Rika Code, and got a can-shoot-self reading on a completely different player (not cascade). im still trying to work on this, though, as i suspect what my PM says is actually something else and oh gawd im in a poisoned chalice situation right now aaaaa (etc etc)

really, though, my PM could be boiled down to "this statement is a lie" /thats/ what im dealing with here :<

FYI, I just want to make clear here, although I have the power to redirect, I was not responsible for this. I'm just setting that straight now.

Posted

FYI, I just want to make clear here, although I have the power to redirect, I was not responsible for this. I'm just setting that straight now.

oh, no, i wasnt implying you, i know you didnt do anything to me <3

Posted

Does anyone have a sort of "Curse" on them that's making them do stuff everyday or something or even not allowing them to do anything? Or a "Taboo" of sorts? However it may be worded in your PM from Shaq.

I'm too lazy to read through the thread for clues, just know that I was affected by one yesterday. The fact that I was affected is of no importance, someone else being affected is. Now, tell me your secrets.

Although, the only problem I have with this is the fact that "Taboo"s only last a day, at least, from my experience, so there would be no point in revealing any of this anyway and becoming a massive target for someone.

-Mufn

Posted

if you were affected yesterday, why are you still signing your name? :<

Posted

if you were affected yesterday, why are you still signing your name? :<

What does signing my name have to do with this?

-Mufn

Posted

CB, did you target Linox last night? you claimed to have an ability which slows people down, and considering that linox was the Sage of Speed,

it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that he died because you "slowed him down"

my action suceeded but i did not kill Linox. Kinda depressing cause i almost targeted him last night. i feel like he wouldn't have died if i had. *sad face* (ll_ _)/

coupled together with the fact that you have been as vague and general regarding your ability as possible, i would say you are a prime voting candidate.

but i want to hear what you have to say about this